Biden will require federal workers to get the Covid vaccine or submit to testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
A rational and intelligent adult wouldn’t smoke and drink either since that’s been killing thousands every year for centuries but the government won’t shut those companies down cuz there’s too much money involved.
Thing is they have passed laws regarding doing those things on ways that can hurt others (smoking indoors, drinking and driving, etc).

Your freedom to do harm stops at your nose, much like speech.

You can’t smoke and drink at work. And now you can’t be unvaccinated at work
This isn’t true. Nothing has been put out making that mandatory. I haven’t been vaccinated. I’ve been wearing a mask. I hope you are ready to put your mask back on. CDC said everyone needs to wear the mask indoors. Joey gonna make everyone wear a mask again.

This isn’t true. Nothing has been put out making that mandatory. I haven’t been vaccinated. I’ve been wearing a mask. I hope you are ready to put your mask back on. CDC said everyone needs to wear the mask indoors. Joey gonna make everyone wear a mask again.
Im thanks anti vaxxers for bringing masks back. Owning yourself to own the libs

This is how I imagine anti-vaxxers feel about being forced to wear a mask and what their message is to the Covid paranoid (and I fucking love it).

Attachments

• 2BB5AFFF-E052-4DC8-9341-544AE4947CA9.jpeg
    2BB5AFFF-E052-4DC8-9341-544AE4947CA9.jpeg
    32.4 KB · Views: 92
But now we all have to wear masks again cus ppl couldn’t get the free safe *unknown effects, not really* effective vaccine.
Fixed that for you. Let’s just be straight honest man. You can still get covid, so it’s not really effective. And since it’s been out a year, let’s go with unknown effects as well. If you follow any drug companies, it takes YEARS of testing and then they have trials and the FDA is involved every step of the way.

I say we agree to say, we don’t know what the fuck is going to happen. Maybe the vaccine is going to save the world. Maybe the vaccine will prevent covid but make other future viruses harder to fight because of untested(everyone is a lab rat) vaccine.

Can you agree that you don’t know what’s gonna happen? Maybe you’re wrong. Maybe I am.

Put your mask on to protect me

Political bloviating aside….
Do we have any real indication on how and how fast this will roll out?
My home office might have swallowed my card. Or I might have left it in a vehicle I traded in.
IOW I have no idea where it is ?

Nope! I don’t care if they get covid! But now we all have to wear masks again cus ppl couldn’t get the free safe effective vaccine.
You realize ALPA got the airlines to agree not to require mandatory covid shots right? Not out of any politics, but because the shots are still under an EUA.

They are Not FDA approved and even Pfize admits in internal docs there is no long term study about what the long term effects, complications or other things might be. That’s not good in a job that forces you to maintain a medical clearance for work. It’s not about owning anyone, there are legitimate concerns about the long term effects of an experimental vaccine that hasn’t been fully vetted.

If you know anything about the pharmaceutical industry, it’s that they will swear up and down that something is perfectly safe, right up until the moment it’s proven it’s not. Do you think they would actually admit to a problem with something they spent billions on? Trust, but verify. The full fda approval process is the verification

Last edited:
You realize ALPA got the airlines to agree not to require mandatory covid shots right? Not out of any politics, but because the shots are still under an EUA.

They are Not FDA approved and even Pfize admits in internal docs there is no long term study about what the long term effects, complications or other things might be. That’s not good in a job that forces you to maintain a medical clearance for work. It’s not about owning anyone, there are legitimate concerns about the long term effects of an experimental vaccine that hasn’t been fully vetted.
Imagine losing your medical in a few years with side effects and not being able to sue.

Well, as someone who is in the hiring process, I find this news very disturbing. It is appalling that my employer would require it's employees to get a vaccine. Although I am fully vaccinated, I will be removing myself from the hiring process in solidarity with my fellow Americans. We can't allow our government to overstep like this. Although this isn't an easy decision, I believe history will be on our side. /s

Well, as someone who is in the hiring process, I find this news very disturbing. It is appalling that my employer would require it's employees to get a vaccine. Although I am fully vaccinated, I will be removing myself from the hiring process in solidarity with my fellow Americans. We can't allow our government to overstep like this. Although this isn't an easy decision, I believe history will be on our side. /s
History won’t be on our side as the people are sheep and brain dead idiots, and the institutions have all been corrupted, but I respect your decision and support it. Also you are not missing much as there will be a training suspension and hiring moratorium again soon, so you were not going to get hired anyway.

History won’t be on our side as the people are sheep and brain dead idiots, and the institutions have all been corrupted, but I respect your decision and support it. Also you are not missing much as there will be a training suspension and hiring moratorium again soon, so you were not going to get hired anyway.
Good point, but I stand by my statement. Most importantly the "/s" part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom