Cat Friendly Housing

Etney

IB was going to be my go-to until they recently changed a bunch of things due to them allowing cats. Anyone know of any other facilities that allow a cat? Bringing 1 with me and would hate to have to give him up.

Do not register your animal as an emotional support animal, as someone else mentioned, lest it come back to bite you on a medical seeing as you need a diagnosis of a mental issue/struggle to obtain it.

Do not register your animal as an emotional support animal, as someone else mentioned, lest it come back to bite you on a medical seeing as you need a diagnosis of a mental issue/struggle to obtain it.
“Emotional support animals” you can just get fake shit online, that’s what everyone does, it’s not a legit thing. It’s a bullshit scam so people can bring fluffy on the plane for free or push them around in a shopping cart at Target or bring them into food establishments. Those people are assholes and if you can’t go to Target without your dog then maybe you do have a mental illness. Don’t be one of those people.

The true legit SERVICE animals, (which can also be for mental/emotional/(usually legit PTSD) is a different story. Def would impact your medical. Don’t do that either.

If anyone was wondering, Kim does allow cats you're just liable for any furniture damage and it can't be a kitten and should be well behaved.

IB was going to be my go-to until they recently changed a bunch of things due to them allowing cats. Anyone know of any other facilities that allow a cat? Bringing 1 with me and would hate to have to give him up.
Kim's Place

LOL this is next level paranoia. The damn training order says you have to be "physically AND mentally prepared to come to work" . Every human needs emotional support and medical can shove it. Its an amazing idea. Hell, the emotional support peacock girl is prob a controller! :lol: so i say smoke em if you got em, and claim your ESA if you must, too!

p.s. i've stayed at both Walnut & Spanish gardens and theyre in rat infested parts of town. Cats would thrive.

this-peacock-wasnt-allowed-to-fly-with-its-owner--2-25027-1517420125-9_dblbig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom