Change in Status to those on Excused Absence (Proposal)?

Ill bite. N90 is one of the facilities that im sure people are taking a huge pay cut not working 6 days 10 hr days

not N90 but cost of living is close. 6 days a week with a lot of 9 hour hold over shifts scheduled.

Not trying to be a jerk or anything but legitimately just curious, if you have a medical condition so bad it’s going to shave a decade off your life, how do you keep a medical clearance?

With a special consideration. And I take very very good care of myself because I want to retire at 51 and have a lot of healthy years to enjoy that pension lol.

Type 1 diabetes though to answer your question. Can’t even get a DOT medical for a CDL but I can get an FAA one to control planes. SMH.

Nope.

But let’s clarify this. You are making about the same amount of money as CPC’s do at low level facilities but the big difference is that they’re still working and you’re sitting at home complaining that you’re the one getting the raw deal...

Interesting
Am I not working? I wouldn’t be so mad if they didn’t refuse to run us a class for 6 months prior to covid. Can I get an amen about that? No one ahead of my btw. Most senior trainee at the fac

deleted post

Ouch, I’m sorry. The thing is, I want to work too! More than ever! But with ops at 1/4 of last year, they are running a mid configuration all day, so I’ve been told I’d be bored out of my mind.

The intent if the post though was to see what info anyone had regarding CPCs who are home on Admin or WX leave on account of being in a high risk medical classification for Covid complications.

Just curious if anyone has info on that at all?

Ouch, I’m sorry. The thing is, I want to work too! More than ever! But with ops at 1/4 of last year, they are running a mid configuration all day, so I’ve been told I’d be bored out of my mind.

The intent if the post though was to see what info anyone had regarding CPCs who are home on Admin or WX leave on account of being in a high risk medical classification for Covid complications.

Just curious if anyone has info on that at all?
Everyone thread on this forum is the same it should just be a chat room

LOL @ ppl from scam unlimited OT (Et al) facilities who have weaponized that for years to demonstrate how oppressed they are (25 years a slave!) , now flipping the script and Boo-Hooing that there checks are light in a fucking pandemic. Get a grip MFers. All that govt cheez is poison to the brain and heart. And don't even get me started about the scams ppl with certain comorbities get away with. if you have 10 less years to live why are you wasting away your days in a dark hole and complaining you cant have more OT? go fishing

As T.I. says...

Seems as though you lost sight of what's important when depositin'
Them checks into your bank account, and you up out of poverty
Your values is a disarray, prioritizin' horribly
Unhappy with the riches cause you're piss poor morally
Ignorin' all prior advice and forewarnin'
And we mighty full of ourselves all of a sudden, aren't we?

giphy.gif

Banding together. Wtf are you talking about. How is your take home down 4000? That’s almost more than my entire take home currently.

My take home is down almost $3k/pp. losing OT was like a $100k+ paycut for me. And I’ve never enjoyed my life more than I am right now. I’m ashamed at how good this pandemic has been for my blood pressure and peace of mind.

My take home is down almost $3k/pp. losing OT was like a $100k+ paycut for me. And I’ve never enjoyed my life more than I am right now. I’m ashamed at how good this pandemic has been for my blood pressure and peace of mind.
Humble brag some more you baby back bitch lmao my take home was like $3k/pp to begin with.

I'm not complaining about my time off but the a/c just crapped out in the house we just bought so now we need a new compressor and oil furnace, $12k. Definitely missing those differentials right now. But I'll cry into my rum while I play PS4 drunk at 9am, whatevs

Humble brag some more you baby back bitch lmao my take home was like $3k/pp to begin with.

I'm not complaining about my time off but the a/c just crapped out in the house we just bought so now we need a new compressor and oil furnace, $12k. Definitely missing those differentials right now. But I'll cry into my rum while I play PS4 drunk at 9am, whatevs

total humble brag lol. If your house becomes unbearable hot you and me can stay in my guest bedroom and our wives can stay in the master.

Back
Top Bottom