Change in Status to those on Excused Absence (Proposal)?

GulfCharlie

Comrade Commissar
FAA
Facility
Command Center
I have heard some rumours flying around, including ones I find too good to be true. Has anyone else heard anything on the backend?

Edit for clarification:
-Those of us who have been on excused or wx (depending how your facility codes it) due to our susceptibility to CV19

I have heard some rumours flying around, including ones I find too good to be true. Has anyone else heard anything on the backend?

Edit for clarification:
-Those of us who have been on excused or wx (depending how your facility codes it) due to our susceptibility to CV19
Rumors saying what

I know of a higher risk person that called the atm and flight surgeon saying they wanted to return to work. Was back working either yesterday or today.
Calling back those higher risk people are going to be the first to return when traffic starts to increase. They were the last to be sent home, they're first to return.

I know of a higher risk person that called the atm and flight surgeon saying they wanted to return to work. Was back working either yesterday or today.
Calling back those higher risk people are going to be the first to return when traffic starts to increase. They were the last to be sent home, they're first to return.
Slap 25% hazard pay on that and I shall be in... One of the rumours is that they are soliciting volunteers to return to work.

I know some people that know some ppl that robbed some ppl.

What ru hearing that's "too good to be true"!?

Too bad for those people having a kid before October 1st, I’ll wonder if they will literally laugh in your face If you ask someone to make it a couple months retroactive like Elizabeth Warren did to that guy who asked is he would be reimbursed for doing things the right way paying off student loans instead of waiting for her proposed bail out?

Too bad for those people having a kid before October 1st, I’ll wonder if they will literally laugh in your face If you ask someone to make it a couple months retroactive like Elizabeth Warren did to that guy who asked is he would be reimbursed for doing things the right way paying off student loans instead of waiting for her proposed bail out?

Why do you always have to take a shot at the democrats in every post you make? You posted earlier about Hunter Biden in a different thread:

"Maybe it only works out once a year for you, and maybe you eventually get a complaint filed on you are get fired by Hunter Biden the 2045 Academy Administrator but who cares? "

Is it possible for you to post in a thread without eventually saying "DEMOCRATS BAD!!!! MAGA!!!!" Democrats aren't responsible for 100% of bad things that will happen past, present and future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure this thread is about the 5-10/5-5 schedule unless you’re trying to bring partisan bullshit into another thread.

No one knows what this thread is about, but i heard a trainee talking to the facrep about something that may get implemented.
This thread is about though of us on Admin/WX leave returning to the facility/ operation. Rumours have been circling for about a month on a variety of "proposals" ranging from offering hazard pay to medical retirement.

I am not one to advocate or support deletion of posts but stay on topic...

This thread was merely created to see what others had heard in regards to those of us with excused absence on when we shall return to the operation.

This thread is about though of us on Admin/WX leave returning to the facility/ operation. Rumours have been circling for about a month on a variety of "proposals" ranging from offering hazard pay to medical retirement.

I am not one to advocate or support deletion of posts but stay on topic...

This thread was merely created to see what others had heard in regards to those of us with excused absence on when we shall return to the operation.

Hazard pay to only people with conditions? LOL that would be beyond absurd. People who have been working should get hazard pay. With interest.

So, I was told just recently “you aren’t coming back until the 3rd floor comes back”. Referring to the office staff and upper management who are teleworking.

I understand people wanting to get back to work, but if anyone on a normal day would walk up to you at work and offer you say half a year off on admin time and no leave charged, who wouldn’t take it? Sure I miss the overtime cash but there won’t be any of that for a long ass time anyways. Time to treat it like a paid sabbatical and explore whatever else in life work was keeping you from!
All IMHO of course.

So, I was told just recently “you aren’t coming back until the 3rd floor comes back”. Referring to the office staff and upper management who are teleworking.

I understand people wanting to get back to work, but if anyone on a normal day would walk up to you at work and offer you say half a year off on admin time and no leave charged, who wouldn’t take it? Sure I miss the overtime cash but there won’t be any of that for a long ass time anyways. Time to treat it like a paid sabbatical and explore whatever else in life work was keeping you from!
All IMHO of course.
It’s nice on CPC pay I guess

Back
Top Bottom