Dissenting Opinions on a Forum

Says the troll and thread jacker
That guy is no troll, he served in the military and was a CPC at a important center and a destination up/down. Think about this the next time you wear your football team’s camouflaged “salute to service” gear to try to show what a great American you are. Show some respect he is abrasive but tells it like it is.

not hearing much dissent... in the opinion of the chair the NAYES have it, the resolution is not adopted, the thread will be locked.

67mfu.jpg

I just gotta randomly interject with this: Few things irritate me more than veterans who can’t get over themselves. None of us were drafted.

I agree, 8 years in the USMC and two pumps to Afghan on the ground side and dudes who come through with a holier than thou attitude when they were ATC in the airforce are a joke.

Yeah im against special treatment or privelaging for any one "class" of people or controller. Ive seen just as many "holier than thou" attitudes from Embry Riddle grads, legacy nepotism controllers, etc. as military ppl. Feeling entitled does not belong to any one group.

but maybe Military time should maybe count for seniority? I might bring that up at the Houston Convention...

Hey man, I spent 6 years in Panama City, Florida. I’ve seen things that can not be unseen.

6 years in the redneck riviera at the AETC hellhole Tyndall!? Eek. I now feel slightly bad for being critical of certain N90 things, but only on your behalf; not broadly!i Thnk of how far that $$$ could go at Club LA Vela and Spinnaker.

Esoteric KPAM reference.... I hope the hurricane blew away all of RA's nastiness. ;). Anyone who fully checks out in Tyndall radar is a good controller. Very underrated complexity when ppl rank USAF tracons.

Last edited by a moderator:
At what point is morale "low enough" in a facility to start playing the penis showing game from the movie waiting?

Back
Top Bottom