Censorship? Is this North Korea?

It’s equally funny how he’s using the NATCA e-mailing lists to campaign. Will all people running also get access to this?
Im not necessarily a big fan of the guy personally but I do have to point out how funny this is lol imagine a presidential candidate asking if, because the sitting president gets to use official White House channels to bolster their reelection, they can too use official White House channels. Nothing against you and frankly mostly hate against him but had to laugh 😂

According to my memory, the election rules said all candidates have access to the member lists. Again my memory, I could be wrong.

From Santa's videos, "A plan that returns CBA negotiations at the most opportune time"
Let's hear this plan, and why it wasn't done before or until now. Are we waiting for the next most labor friendly president/administration? Maybe we are waiting until the FAA finally hires enough controllers...
Like a (most) true politician(s), promises during campaign and never come to fruition. And then NATCA will ask for donations when he retires even though Rich collects more per year than your average controller.

Im not necessarily a big fan of the guy personally but I do have to point out how funny this is lol imagine a presidential candidate asking if, because the sitting president gets to use official White House channels to bolster their reelection, they can too use official White House channels. Nothing against you and frankly mostly hate against him but had to laugh 😂
No worries, I just find it amusing as the nomination period and election is a bit out and he’s already using the lists to start spamming us that he’s running again.

Maybe Rinaldi Consulting recommended it!

Has this administration actually achieved any accomplishments for controllers besides 20% OJTI premium? PPL doesn't count as we should have been included in that in the first place

Has this administration actually achieved any accomplishments for controllers besides 20% OJTI premium? PPL doesn't count as we should have been included in that in the first place
They’ll tout that 5/10 or 5/5 COVID schedule until they’re blue in the face. They love bringing up that shit when you ask what else they’re doing even though that was 3 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom