Censorship? Is this North Korea?

everyone ive ever spoken to who knows MJ firsthand says he was jilted by NATCA and is therefore not a simp for them like the reddit boys. and yet the most serious and factual thread ive ever posted on NATCA gets locked? sad.

Someone start a Twitter Spaces we can all go on and speak truth to power on
jilted is a light way to put it lmao

I made a post literally critiquing the NEB and it was locked for no reason. Other than ppl like u who got butthurt about it. MJ knew I was PushingTin, I literally emailed him directly to delete it years ago. So WTF do u mean making another account? This was known. If u have no problem critiquing the NEB then be honest and advocate for the thread to be unlocked. re: RAZEWEN - what about new premium pays?
Somebody was hurt when you spoke about the shenanigans in this union. The scams and failures that these charlatans keep pulling on the membership.

"The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie. One word of truth outweighs the world."

-Aleksander Solzhenitsyn

everyone ive ever spoken to who knows MJ firsthand says he was jilted by NATCA and is therefore not a simp for them like the reddit boys. and yet the most serious and factual thread ive ever posted on NATCA gets locked? sad.

Someone start a Twitter Spaces we can all go on and speak truth to power on
lmao i got perma banned from reddit for toxicity :D

I obviously hit too close to home...

ghows-WL-95776dc7-2f0b-46c9-aef1-339f5ba6f499-6b0ab1b7.jpeg

“We know they are lying, they know they are lying, they know we know they are lying, we know they know we know they are lying, but they are still lying.”

That quote from him was stuck in a loop in my head during Covid after the first couple months when the panic died down. To watch the government implement lockdowns, mask mandates, vaccine mandates, lie about the origin, lie about the efficacy of masks, lie about the efficacy of the vaccine.
After what everyone knew what COVID was and it became just a lie for the petty tyrants across the states and the Feds to gain more power. Watching them put on masks for the camera, have their parties while implementing lockdowns, shutting down businesses while keeping preffered businesses open. And now they come out and try to say it never happened like that! THEY WON'T STOP LYING.

I cannot speak to the censorship issue but I can speak to the fact that when you post information it is best to do it in such a way that people can quickly decipher it. People these days have such short attention spans that most posts begin with a “TLDR.” We all know the NEB are only out for themselves at this point and how much “clout or power” they can attain, but you have to break it down for people.

There are two camps in the NEB, one that wants to halt any talk of “negotiating pay” because they are afraid to hand a win to Rich, the other that wants a win for their campaign so that they can “prove” to the membership that they are fighting on their behalf. What Smitty was trying to say, what I will try to say with a degree of simplicity, is that none of the NEB truly stands with the controllers nor shares in their plight. They are all on the same side, their side.

Article 114 has become a carrot on a stick for many people because it gets them out of the facility. Sure you have to tow the Union line, but get out of the facility and some of the miserable fucks that we all work/worked with might be worth it to some. Not saying I support Article 114 at all but I do understand why people did it.

Referencing the shutdown thread, I tried to raise a discussion point about FERS/FEHB but comments amount to “Republicans” or for others “Democrats.” Look comrades, both sides are going to fuck us, each harder than the perceived other, no one has our best interests in mind and the sooner people accept that the quicker we can move towards a solution.

The NEB, indeed NATCA at a whole is excellent at sowing discord among the opposition. We all want to change the status quo but it is going to require some sacrifice and until someone or some people stand up and unite the disenchanted nothing is bound to change while we claw at each others throats.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom