Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-16-ATC-EXP-49432

No reply Bro... None at all... Overtime I call I get a voicemail or a "will call you back" response!

Ah well hopefully you get ahold of your HR rep. My email said if you got no response within 3 days to contact them. What are your HR reps initials?

Alright fellas, I think one of life's fastest meanest curveballs was just thrown my way. So I got my TOL on the 16th of December right. I followed EVERY INSTUCTION TO THE T. Double checked Tripled check and sent it off to aviation careers. I even sent a duplicate email to my HR rep. Well I have some down time today and to no avail there Isn't a CIL in my inbox as I was hoping. I go back to review my documents, and look at that, the email to aviation careers is still in the outbox but the one to the HR rep was sent! So my HR rep has been on leave like no one else's business it's crazy.

So I'm slightly concerned my buddy who got his a few days before he said his email stated to send the documents to the HR rep. The one I received said send to aviationcareers. However, I knew something would mess up and I sent two (obviously one didn't go). How much of deep doo doo, do you think I'm in?

You should be fine dude. I didn't get a confirmation email either. Called after the three days or whatever the initial email said to. Before I could even finish saying what my name was, lady was like "yep, I got it" and hung up. I was like, dang, at least act like you're pressing some computer keys or something in the background to make it seem like you checked. But I emailed with a rep the other day cause I'm over 5 weeks waiting now and they said they're trying to have them out by COB Monday at the latest. I think all this waiting time is just playing tricks with our minds and causing a terrible case of the "what if's"

Keep us posted

Not trying to add stress, but do make sure you follow up.

I once got asked to email a document, then a few days after emailing it got a voicemail saying they might cancel my tol because I didn't email the document.

I called the he lady, she found my email, and she apologized. So err on the side of caution.

Having trouble getting ahold of anyone for my interview to schedule my physical. I sent the email I was supposed to send per the clearance instruction letter. It's been about a month and a half. Any solutions?

Having trouble getting ahold of anyone for my interview to schedule my physical. I sent the email I was supposed to send per the clearance instruction letter. It's been about a month and a half. Any solutions?
Call until you speak with someone.

I called the regional office for northwest mountain region but never get a call back! I'm going to try again today just seems I keep seeing people get appointments within one or two weeks!

I just got off the phone with HR and apparently they switched the reps up for everyone, so if you haven't received your CIL email yet, give your rep a call. My new rep is now having to track down my information, so the wait continues even longer.

I took my MMPI on Dec 15th 2016-I have not done my physical yet(scheduled for 01-24-17) do you have to compete the physical before they can notify you if you need a tier 2?
Has anyone got a notification of MMPI tier2 prior to completing the physical?

I took my MMPI on Dec 15th 2016-I have not done my physical yet(scheduled for 01-24-17) do you have to compete the physical before they can notify you if you need a tier 2?
Has anyone got a notification of MMPI tier2 prior to completing the physical?

They won't look at your MMPI-2 until you complete your physical.

I received my TOL on 9 December 2016, My CIL on 6 January 2017, and just finished all pre-employment paperwork and requirements as of 1/23/2017. Awaiting FOL/ Facility placement now.

Got the CIL today THANK THE LORD ALMIGHTY!!!
HOWEVER, I ran into this bad boy.
1. MEDICAL REQUIREMENT: refer to page 2 of the attached clearance instructions letter. Use the below email template to contact Aerospace Medicine. If you are unable to open the template, use the instructions in the Alternate Email Option attachment to contact Aerospace Medicine.

So I go and try to click on the template but to no avail it doesn't work for a Mac. I even looked up "Applicant Medical Appointment Request - Last Name First Name.oft" on the App store and on the web but nothing bro. Although I did the alternate, does anyone know what it is or better yet has it worked for anyone?

Got the CIL today THANK THE LORD ALMIGHTY!!!
HOWEVER, I ran into this bad boy.
1. MEDICAL REQUIREMENT: refer to page 2 of the attached clearance instructions letter. Use the below email template to contact Aerospace Medicine. If you are unable to open the template, use the instructions in the Alternate Email Option attachment to contact Aerospace Medicine.

So I go and try to click on the template but to no avail it doesn't work for a Mac. I even looked up "Applicant Medical Appointment Request - Last Name First Name.oft" on the App store and on the web but nothing bro. Although I did the alternate, does anyone know what it is or better yet has it worked for anyone?
The oft is just an email template file. It's literally the exact same thing as the text they provided for you to email. It just saves a cut and paste.

Congrats OG and good luck! Just got an email about an hour ago from my rep (2nd rep so far) that said I now have a new rep and my status still shows pending to even get my CIL. This is week 7 since my tol so I'm not sure what the hell is going on at this point.

Congrats OG and good luck! Just got an email about an hour ago from my rep (2nd rep so far) that said I now have a new rep and my status still shows pending to even get my CIL. This is week 7 since my tol so I'm not sure what the hell is going on at this point.
They had to switch but yours is coming bro

The oft is just an email template file. It's literally the exact same thing as the text they provided for you to email. It just saves a cut and paste.
You are a C3PO among Ewoks!!!

ep6_key_168-4_3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom