Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-16-ATC-EXP-49432

I got a tol as well.

HFR: There was an "other" option at the bottom that let you type in the facility. Seems like it might be too late now, but it's worth a call to HR just in case they let you add anything.

I got a tol as well.

HFR: There was an "other" option at the bottom that let you type in the facility. Seems like it might be too late now, but it's worth a call to HR just in case they let you add anything.
You can retake the survey so I did and put in my "special top secret" towers.

This is promising considering there was a back and forth if those of us with more than 120 could be selected. Here is to hoping I get something.
Anyone more than 4 months out get an offer? Anecdotally no one I've talked to has.

I got a TOL 15 months out, but I got a email yesterday stating ATO has decided to rescind my offer.
Harsh...
Appears there is a second referral list also. Makes me wonder if they rescinded a bunch with too much time and had to refill the selections.

Harsh...
Appears there is a second referral list also. Makes me wonder if they rescinded a bunch with too much time and had to refill the selections.
That's a good guess but no one really knows though. I just hope I can get a TOL on the next prior experience bid.

Clearance emails going out today
I got a TOL on the 16th of December I guess I was in the second set of TOL's... when should I expect a clearance email? The same time as these or in the distant future

I got a TOL on the 16th of December I guess I was in the second set of TOL's... when should I expect a clearance email? The same time as these or in the distant future
Congrats. No idea, but I would expect a couple weeks.

I got my tol 12/8 and a friend that got his 1.5-2 weeks prior to that got his clearance email last week. I'd expect a couple weeks and be pleasantly surprised if it shows up before that.

I got mine on the 8th also and still no CIL... guess I'm calling HR tomorrow.
They are doing everything by hand (good ole gov't), so I doubt everyone is going to get it on the same day

edit: just saw the other posts above mine. didn't realize they were already sending them, figured people would have posted -.-

Just got off the phone with them and they said: "everything is being done by hand, most HR reps took vacation for the holidays, they're trickling back in now, expect something in a week or two"

goldenticket.jpg
Just got off the phone with them and they said: "everything is being done by hand, most HR reps took vacation for the holidays, they're trickling back in now, expect something in a week or two"
This sucks, well not that much! #Ivegotthegoldenticket

Back
Top Bottom