Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-16-ATC-EXP-49432

You are a C3PO among Ewoks!!!

Lol. Too true. MJ was right about the template. It was the same for me. Make sure to send follow up emails where it says to, and triple check your recipients on your emails! Congrats on the CIL man.

Is it me or does he urge to get on stuckmic and .65 seem less grativing after you get a TOL and CIL?

Is it me or does he urge to get on stuckmic seem less
FTFY

Depends what you're using the site for. There's plenty of people here who have been in the FAA for years. Working on several projects to make the site useful for everyone.

Congrats on the list! What is your experience background? 3rd list I've seen in 2 days and nothing above a lvl 8.
Thanks! Prior AF, Tower and Radar (mostly radar though). Don't know how my experience measures up against the rest of the pool, but I remember seeing a description of another list with a few of the same facilities listed.

The 2 lists I saw were identical ABI, ELP, GRR, ICT, LIT, MCI, OCK, and STT.

If I were you, how I'd order my list.

ROC 92%, CID 94%, GRR 86%, RHV 84%

I'm looking or a lvl 11 minimum given it's not worth leaving my current DOD job for a lvl<8 but I'd chose the highest lvl with the highest staffing to get out of there the fastest.

Hey MJ, do you have the pay chart for facilities, or better yet the pay chart for the different levels of facilities?

Go to resources and then filter for facilities. It has pay, including locality, for all facilities. Unless you're looking for something else?

That was what I was looking for but I didn't find the base salary without the locations... just wanted to see the difference if I picked a level 5 or 6 vs a 7 or 8

What is up with aviation Medicine... Are th y still backed up? Now that I think about it they use the term backed up like its air...

Umm you should be able to just google something like "FAA air traffic control pay scale" and find a generic pay scale with rest of us locality I believe. Which is the lowest you'll get.

Has any one with a CIL gotten an update since last week? I still haven't been contacted for an appointment.

Has any one with a CIL gotten an update since last week? I still haven't been contacted for an appointment.

Mine took a little over a week. I emailed and called for peace of mind. If I understood correctly talking to my med rep, the email inbox changes hands quite often.

I'm in the local area of KC.

Received TOL on Dec 1st
CIL Dec 13
Fingerprints at local university cop station (police station mailed them)-security reasons.
Security clearance same day - Dec 15
MMPI at ZKC on Dec 20
Flight physical on Jan 4 in Overland Park area
Called HR on 26 Jan 17 all clearances were cleared and received by them.
Were sent to the ATO for facility list pending this week or in another 2 weeks.

Everyone was prompt on responses to sending paperwork, haven't had to call anyone more then once. Made all calls/emails the same day Called for the physical took 7 days to respond to me, due to the holiday it was just under a month to get in for the physical.

Ahhh today at work I get a call from a number and I couldn't answer. I call it back and it was Medical trying to schedule the physical. Guy says he will call me back later or tomorrow... I think it may be another two weeks before I get a call.

Back
Top Bottom