Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-17-ATCEXP-52850

I accepted my tol from the prior exp. Bid about a month ago. Anyone have any idea on how long to hear something back?

I accepted my tol from the prior exp. Bid about a month ago. Anyone have any idea on how long to hear something back?

Friend of mine has the same time frame as you. HR told him 2-3 months until a CIL.

They put placements on hold until they offer N90 to everyone (?).

Edit: not everyone. likely anyone with radar.

Last edited:
They put placements on hold until they offer N90 to everyone (?).

That would suck. If we wanted N90 we would have applied to the N90 bid. To hold that over on this bids remaining applicants is frustrating.

N90 desperately needs people. I wouldn't be surprised if the FAA eventually offer only N90 to a whole class of people and said take it or reapply. People currently in the agency don't really want to go. If you throw enough new people at it, in theory some will certify.

I’d go if they guarantee placement in another facility if it doesn’t work out. I’d like to give it a shot
They are letting people hired for the prev exp bid be reassigned if they fail TETRA. If you’re waiting on placement contact them and let em know.

Are you prior RADAR? They called me yesterday, but I have been strictly RADAR. I don't know if they look at it like that or not, just throwing ideas out there.

I have 1 approach ticket....that I just got....last month lmao

Probably not the most sought after candidate haha

Do you know if this is what is actually happening?

Would you expect lists to come anytime soon?
Yes. I don't know if everyone will get the offer, but they are going though the prior exp applicants to give an N90 sales pitch. If I find out more I will post, as always.

edit: not everyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom