Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-17-ATCEXP-52850

I'm still waiting from the 2016 experienced bid, medical took forever for some reason but cleared a couple weeks back. I called HR last week and they said the same thing, that my info was sent to ATO, some lists are expected to go out this week and if i hear nothing to check back periodically. I'm not super familiar with how the process works, when lists come out does everyone waiting tend to get one? Or is it just a few people who have been cleared the longest?

I'm still waiting from the 2016 experienced bid, medical took forever for some reason but cleared a couple weeks back. I called HR last week and they said the same thing, that my info was sent to ATO, some lists are expected to go out this week and if i hear nothing to check back periodically. I'm not super familiar with how the process works, when lists come out does everyone waiting tend to get one? Or is it just a few people who have been cleared the longest?
Whoever is cleared.

You gotta think positive!! :) we’ve made it this far out of mannnny that have applied...I know it’s hard but I keep telling myself this too...we’re the .010%!! We’re next in line to get locations.

Just read the other thread talking about two bids on March 19th, one of them being N90. This will be the second Bid for N90 (4th overall) since we applied almost 11 months ago...

In other news. . .

I was told today that they "think" lists are coming out on Thursday but she didn't know for sure. If you don't get one of Thursday to call Friday morning.... Fingers crossed.

Just read the other thread talking about two bids on March 19th, one of them being N90. This will be the second Bid for N90 (4th overall) since we applied almost 11 months ago...

In other news. . .

I was told today that they "think" lists are coming out on Thursday but she didn't know for sure. If you don't get one of Thursday to call Friday morning.... Fingers crossed.
Yep I got exactly the same response even with the call Friday thing haha I bet they rehearsed it

I called and no lists in March. Lists will be sent out in April. See you guys in a few weeks.

Last edited:
So....out of curiosity...I called HR and inquired about my personal status again (after being told I was fully cleared in Jan and simply waiting on ATO). HR said "Everything is cleared. However, your status says pending clearances." She did some research and found out that although I was medically cleared... medical never sent over the expiration date and memo which updates my status to "awaiting placement." I sat on hold for about 15 min until she was emailed the memo/expiration and my status was updated. Glad I called. I was also told beginning of April for list to come out.

I finally got my medical clearance. Woot. She told me I was cleared Mar 7 and my name has been with ATO since. She also said that the lists should be coming the beginning of April. Feels good to be that one step closer.

On a side note, I swear I called before Mar 7 and got a negative reply. I think the other HR chick was trolling me. Haha.

Good day lads. See you again in April!

Gentlemen,
I would read all previous threads, however, that would take too long. You are talking about a list? Did you get a TOL? Mine is still in referred status.. do I still have a shot?
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom