Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-17-ATCEXP-52850

That would be correct. I can’t believe it’s taking this long. It’s gotten to the point that when I call to ask for an update the people answering the phone sounding clueless just piss me off

OTS Bid was 3 months after ours and they are all heading to class these next few months... (Still happy for them though)

2-3 weeks for a list really had my hopes up. Every time Thursday rolls around I just get bummed out heading into another weekend of bad news. I really need something to happen.

Last edited:
@DJMartin93 have you called this week?

Update: Just called them and asked for an update. She said she doesn't know and it could be a while.

Last edited:
@DJMartin93 have you called this week?

Update: Just called them and asked for an update. She said she doesn't know and it could be a while.
It is very frustrating. I can’t believe it’s taken this long. I would have been on the last list that came out but the Aviation medical I went to screwed up both my audiovram and EKG so that set me back 2 weeks.

I called this morning and got the exact same thing you did.

It is very frustrating. I can’t believe it’s taken this long. I would have been on the last list that came out but the Aviation medical I went to screwed up both my audiovram and EKG so that set me back 2 weeks.

I called this morning and got the exact same thing you did.

Like said earlier to hold this N90 problem on the remaining applicants is frustrating to no end. Three of my old co-workers made it through the last list batch and nobody was called and had N90 pushed on them. Why do it now... to us?

Meanwhile OTS is flying through. I had a TOL for OTS Bid and accepted it. Later I turned it down and continued with my Prior Experience TOL. Little did I know a process that started 3 months lagging behind would have been the quickest way in...

Like said earlier to hold this N90 problem on the remaining applicants is frustrating to no end. Three of my old co-workers made it through the last list batch and nobody was called and had N90 pushed on them. Why do it now... to us?

Meanwhile OTS is flying through. I had a TOL for OTS Bid and accepted it. Later I turned it down and continued with my Prior Experience TOL. Little did I know a process that started 3 months lagging behind would have been the quickest way in...

Still the right choice to turn down the OTS TOL. You don't want to attend the Academy if you don't have to. Best to avoid it.

It’s worth the extra pay to wait a little longer. Regardless it is coming, just need to be patient. I know what it is like because I had a long wait before I got my list also and it was only four facilities then. Sucks while you are in it but in the big scheme it’s all good and minor details

Still the right choice to turn down the OTS TOL. You don't want to attend the Academy if you don't have to. Best to avoid it.
I was thankful to skip it like you said and plus it helped speed up check out by a few months by bypassing it.

It’s worth the extra pay to wait a little longer. Regardless it is coming, just need to be patient. I know what it is like because I had a long wait before I got my list also and it was only four facilities then. Sucks while you are in it but in the big scheme it’s all good and minor details

What four facilities did you get?

What four facilities did you get?
Prior 6 years AF at Hill AFB.

Twin Falls, ID
Tri-Cities, IL
Aurora, IL
Evansville, IN

Was nice to go straight to the facility and get D3 money. Certified at TWF and now in the training backlog at ZTL since Nov.

giphy.gif

Feb 15th was suppose to be when lists went out but the NCEPT panel delayed it. Then Feb 22nd an "ice storm" in OKC was the reason it supposedly didn't happen. March 15th is also a Thursday amd the Terminal Placement list is also updated next week.

Just trying to be optimistic.

Feb 15th was suppose to be when lists went out but the NCEPT panel delayed it. Then Feb 22nd an "ice storm" in OKC was the reason it supposedly didn't happen. March 15th is also a Thursday amd the Terminal Placement list is also updated next week.

Just trying to be optimistic.
There's still 1 more workday left in this week!

Back
Top Bottom