Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-18-ATCEXP-56707

I received a TOL today. Does anyone have any info on the duration of the process until we're in facility? and how are facilities selected.. do we get a wish list like the military?
The timeline, from TOL to EODS (facility start date) varies depending on a lot of different variables. You do not get a wish list. There is an algorithm based on your experience that's bounced off the needs of the faa. When you complete all of the requirements and are cleared for employment, you will be sent a list of facilities that you will in turn rank, then you will be assigned a facility. There are plenty of references on this site to help answer many of the questions you may have about the process.

I spoke with HR today and they basically told me that was it. They said that I was not within 120 days of my EAOS at the time of application, but I know of people that are getting out after me that received TOLs. Said to try again next time. =/

I spoke with HR today and they basically told me that was it. They said that I was not within 120 days of my EAOS at the time of application, but I know of people that are getting out after me that received TOLs. Said to try again next time. =/
They will be rescinded if they are.

Been browsing forums on SM, figured I would hop over here as well. Got a TOL on Friday for the March EXP bid. Fingers crossed for a speedy process being a current federal employee, but everything I read tells me I am okay to buy a house and start a new job while I wait for this arduous hiring process to run it's course. I will stay tuned and let ya'll know when I receive a CIL.

Nothing as of this morning. That's great that CILs are coming out already! Can't say the AMEs will work that fast haha

Back
Top Bottom