Hiring Bid Experienced bid: FAA-ATO-18-ATCEXP-56707

I just have to complete my MMPI and physical, I’m already good on my security stuff

My security POC sent me an email saying I already had an active investigation so I didn’t need to do any security forms

I’m not going to say that. I just went through that process again when I got picked up at a contract tower just over a year ago. If military clearance is what you’ve had, I wouldn’t be surprised if they had you do it again.....

I’m not going to say that. I just went through that process again when I got picked up at a contract tower just over a year ago. If military clearance is what you’ve had, I wouldn’t be surprised if they had you do it again.....

I contacted the security POC regarding my clearance because I had a TS/SCI clearance right before I left active duty last year and I have a secret clearance now with the DA civil service. She said that she could not find my clearance/investigation in her system despite me submitting an SF86 for the TSA earlier this year. The DA did not require anything because they found my information. I am not worried about it though; the background investigators have their way of doing things and can determine if you've held a clearance with any agency--if it even makes it to the investigators.

Last edited:
I got a secret clearance for the FAA back in 2010. Hopefully it is still good. Got my CIL July 5th. Still no physical setup or security. MMPI tomorrow at my dream location RVS. Anyone get a list for this posting yet?

I got a secret clearance for the FAA back in 2010. Hopefully it is still good. Got my CIL July 5th. Still no physical setup or security. MMPI tomorrow at my dream location RVS. Anyone get a list for this posting yet?
None of your old clearances are valid

Been looking at the forums for a while figured I would share my timeline so far:

6/8: TOL
6/15: CIL
6/18: Prints and Credit form
6/19: MMPI-2
6/20: e-QIP and Med Worksheet
6/27: Preliminary Sercurity Clearance
6/29: Drug Test
7/3: Medical Appt
7/11: Medically Cleared

Been looking at the forums for a while figured I would share my timeline so far:

6/8: TOL
6/15: CIL
6/18: Prints and Credit form
6/19: MMPI-2
6/20: e-QIP and Med Worksheet
6/27: Preliminary Sercurity Clearance
6/29: Drug Test
7/3: Medical Appt
7/11: Medically Cleared

Nice! Very fast clearances! Did you followup for your clearances or did they contact you? Which region are you associated with?

I’m from the April 2017 bid and you completely lucked out, a bit jealous...this is my timeline

2/9 - TOL
4/20 - EODS/Forms
4/25 - CIL
4/26 - Conditional Security Clearance
5/1 - MMPI
5/10 - e-QIP & medexpress
5/24 - Drug test & physical
6/18 - Status Forms for VA disability requested
6/19 - Status Forms Turned in

Still awaiting medical clearance which I hope to God will come this month so I can get on the next round of lists which I believe should go out at the beginning of August. It seems lists only go out once a month.

I’m from the April 2017 bid and you completely lucked out, a bit jealous...this is my timeline

2/9 - TOL
4/20 - EODS/Forms
4/25 - CIL
4/26 - Conditional Security Clearance
5/1 - MMPI
5/10 - e-QIP & medexpress
5/24 - Drug test & physical
6/18 - Status Forms for VA disability requested
6/19 - Status Forms Turned in

Still awaiting medical clearance which I hope to God will come this month so I can get on the next round of lists which I believe should go out at the beginning of August. It seems lists only go out once a month.
I am very surprised that things are moving quickly. I was fully expecting to be waiting for quite a while for clearances from talking with people I know and reading the forum.

CIL complete... HR rep said that the next facility list is getting ready for release (which she could give me a firm date). Is there a technique when ordering the facility list that will have a higher success rate of getting the facility you want?

Back
Top Bottom