Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

Uhh yeah. The fact that you even got a TOL is surprising. Same shit happened to my friend who separates in December.

Also I think you mean 2019 not 2018

Correct 2019 for when I received my TOL. Yeah at least I know my resume is good enough to get through now just have to wait some more

Can confirm. Just got my email saying I need to schedule a drug test w/i 5 days of completing my physical. (medxpress email)
That’s what the HR lady told me too. I just sent in my pre employment paperwork and medical appt is 1st week of April. Just waiting on that medxpress email for now.

That’s what the HR lady told me too. I just sent in my pre employment paperwork and medical appt is 1st week of April. Just waiting on that medxpress email for now.

Got mine a week before my appointment. Everything all scheduled and/or knocked out! After next week, the real waiting game begins. Or...well, another waiting game.

My security POC is not responding to my calls.
Anybody know if they do a depth perception test or is it only color vision?

I just did my refresher physical but I can't remember. It wasn't the same as the air force test (rows of circles pick the one that stands out).
hopefully it's one that is actually worth a damn. the air force stopped requiring depth perception for atc

Back
Top Bottom