Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

I’m just waiting on my medexpress email and I spoke with the doc when I scheduled my exam and he said to bring the MedExpress paperwork, breakdown of my disability rating, and my VA letter. Anyone think I am forgetting anything else? Just wanna get this last thing knocked out right.

I’m just waiting on my medexpress email and I spoke with the doc when I scheduled my exam and he said to bring the MedExpress paperwork, breakdown of my disability rating, and my VA letter. Anyone think I am forgetting anything else? Just wanna get this last thing knocked out right.

My medical app was a fucking shit show. Those MFs didn't even ask for ANY fucking ID. YOU could have taken that exam for me.

We've got our first guess lads. Solid one too. So June 15 is guess 1, roughly.

I like the first week of June.
I know people with TOLs from this bid who haven’t even received a medical email.

I don’t really care how long it takes so long as I don’t get tier 2. I separate at the end of June so I’ve got a little time to burn.

I agree

But what is this tier 2 everyone speaks about?
It means you got flagged for something on your MMPI. You have to have follow up testing and interviews. Usually delays your hiring process 2+ years.

Just email your medical POC.

This is what mine said on Friday

“I did not get your results yet for the MMPI and I am your medical POC. We received MMPI results from applicants who completed them up to March 6th, 2019. If you took them after that we are still awaiting the next batch.”

Back
Top Bottom