Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

Just arrival and final.
Ima send you mine, but next time you apply I’d suggest building a resume on usaJobs as well and using it. Because it makes sure you fill everything out that they require on a resume, then upload your own word doc resume. That’s what I did.

Wow. Already waiting on list? Nice work. I'm till waiting on that CIL.
I was also waiting on my CIL and got fed up with waiting so I e-mailed the HR POC on my TOL and just asked on a Friday and I got my CIL on Monday. I'm not promising anything, but it's worth a try!

So just vision and hearing then I’m guessing? They let you know everything is good to go before you leave?
Vision, hearing, typical physical things like deep breaths and reflexes, then an EKG and that was it. I asked if everything was good and he said, yup.

FYI the Doc that does your medical is not the final authority in the medical process, just because he says you are good to go doesn't mean you pass.

Does anybody know if we’ll be required to submit an SF-180? Was this happening in the last bid?

Does anybody know if we’ll be required to submit an SF-180? Was this happening in the last bid?
I’m curious about that too. I had to do so the first time around so I filled one out and sent it off to be ahead of the curve. I received a call yesterday from the rep who releases veteran records at AF STR Processing Center. She informed me the FAA stopped requesting veteran medical records, and as a result the FAA address I provided for release no longer exists. ?‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom