Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

Does anybody know when he completed his medical and MMPI? Apparently, I’m already good to go on the security part.

Considering GRR is still a 7 until they lose their radar to the consolidation, anyone going there would be making 7 pay for level 5-6 traffic. Not too shabby.

Thanks, man. I’ll give them a call... I really don’t wanna drive all the way to Orange County for this.

Got an email back from Medical POC, you can schedule the drug test a head of time, but not later than 5 days of your medical exam.

Edit: Gave EMSI a call at their Gardena location and are able to accept FAA pre-employment drug screenings.

can confirm, just did drug test at Gardena location yesterday

My security POC said that I was good to go from my recent investigation for contract tower.
I don’t understand how people are good from there recent contract tower background checks but I had to re-do mine like what? Kinda annoyed by that, would’ve made my process go a little bit quicker

I don’t understand how people are good from there recent contract tower background checks but I had to re-do mine like what? Kinda annoyed by that, would’ve made my process go a little bit quicker
Maybe ours were more recent than yours were? I started less than two months ago.

whats everyone's experience on here? All I have seen is list that go from level 5 to level 7 facilities. How does one get a list with level 8 and level 9 facilities?

Maybe ours were more recent than yours were? I started less than two months ago.
I did mine last August so not that far out...

whats everyone's experience on here? All I have seen is list that go from level 5 to level 7 facilities. How does one get a list with level 8 and level 9 facilities?
I’m CPC less than two years experience three CTO.

I’ve got a CTO from Point Mugu, an absolute metric fuck ton of Carrier ATC experience, and the CTO examiner is coming in a couple weeks to check me out at my current contract tower.

I did mine last August so not that far out...

Yeah, but maybe since it wasn’t during this fiscal year or calendar year, they’re not counting it? I dunno.

I’ve got a CTO from Point Mugu, an absolute metric fuck ton of Carrier ATC experience, and the CTO examiner is coming in a couple weeks to check me out at my current contract tower.
usually people who get the 8s and 9s have radar experience under their belt but it’s really about timing between when you get your list and the needs of the agency at that time, along with your experience

MatthewMateo I meant to ask what contract tower are you at??

From what I’ve seen so far, pretty much everyone working for companies like Midwest, RVA, & Ci2 have had to redo their security. Everyone I know in Serco on this bid hasn’t had to. I’m guessing they all have different intensities of investigations.

Three CTOs. NQX, IDA, HWO.
NQX ~ 100 ops/day strict military between fighters, cargo, and helo's
IDA ~ 100 ops/day no radar, mix between small single/twin prop, private jets, and passenger jets
HWO 1,000 - 1,500 ops/day radar but not tagged, actually a shit show

HOWEVER!! I have seen guys with a single CTO from a helicopter base get lvl 8 facilities so it's all just up in the air in my opinion.

I want a certain level 8 but the list I have seen only have 7 and below
I honestly can't tell you how many times I've gone through and looked at my preferred facilities on here, checked staffing, pay levels, traffic by comparison, etc. I mean repeatedly. I have to continuously remind myself that you can sit here and speculate all day while you're bored but when it comes down to the nitty gritty, you get what you get.

Everyone I know got their #1 facility choice but I've also seen where people are getting their 8th, 10th, 16th choice.

Back
Top Bottom