Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

Everyone’s timeline will be different. For me last year, it was about a month but I knew of people who got theirs sooner. Really gonna be dependent on your HR poc

MMPI done, fingerprints/forms sent in, Medical scheduled...time to tackle this daunting ass e-QIP.

Fingers crossed for speedy progress for everyone! GL

MMPI done, fingerprints/forms sent in, Medical scheduled...time to tackle this daunting ass e-QIP.

Fingers crossed for speedy progress for everyone! GL
eQip was pretty easy the last couple times I did it. Everything’s online from your previous clearances and it saves the majority of the dats as you go through.

anybody know how to access your equip username? I did a security clearance form through my recruiter about 7 years ago

anybody know how to access your equip username? I did a security clearance form through my recruiter about 7 years ago

I am just starting a new one, and a lot of the info from that other one is generating. I'm not certain that's how I SHOULD do it though.

Just called to check in on receipt of documents. HR told me to ignore the initial email saying to contact them if you didn't hear word by last Friday. She said to call back after Thursday this week if you haven't heard anything from them yet.

I transferred all my clearances to this bid from the all sources bid and just did my MMPI which was the last thing I needed today. Now the waiting begins

Back
Top Bottom