Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

For those who got lists, you guys submit your survey monkey ranking yet? What was your top 3? I went SBN, TOL and BED. Best of luck to everyone. Hopefully we can all get one of those top 3.

Those level 8s look pretty good! Congrats! I'm guessing you have RADAR experience?
I wouldn't call the situation at ICT "good" 17 CPCs and 17 trainees. I believe it's been that way for a while as well since they were sending AGs to ICT 2 years ago.

Anyone have asthma in here? I submitted all my paperwork now just waiting. Did not get a list from the last list drop(5/15/19) is anyone is the same boat as me?

“Sir,

Your information is pending Flight Surgeon’s review. The Flight Surgeon works diligently to process clearances as soon as he has the available time to do so. There are several Flight Surgeons across the United States working on applicants. However, this is an added task. These Flight Surgeons have their own on boards and Airmen that they take care of as well. Unfortunately, a timeframe can't be given. Your patience is appreciated.

Got this from my medical VHT POC. That mean I’m almost there??

“Sir,

Your information is pending Flight Surgeon’s review. The Flight Surgeon works diligently to process clearances as soon as he has the available time to do so. There are several Flight Surgeons across the United States working on applicants. However, this is an added task. These Flight Surgeons have their own on boards and Airmen that they take care of as well. Unfortunately, a timeframe can't be given. Your patience is appreciated.

This is the same message that SS sent me this morning.

“Sir,

I got that exact email two weeks ago. Still waiting.

I’m from the OTS bid and have the same medical POC. I can affirm she is incredibly dry and unpersonal about answering any questions in a point blank manner.

For those wondering here is my list, pretty similar to the other one posted, Tops out at level 7s for me.

Attachments

• D5B93B08-A6AA-4645-B07B-09DAEA93198F.png
    D5B93B08-A6AA-4645-B07B-09DAEA93198F.png
    280.8 KB · Views: 142
  • E284FE73-66B6-410A-9207-51432A6BF118.png
    E284FE73-66B6-410A-9207-51432A6BF118.png
    274.2 KB · Views: 142
  • E3A826F7-713B-4A97-96E8-4AC01D77B567.png
    E3A826F7-713B-4A97-96E8-4AC01D77B567.png
    267.8 KB · Views: 135
Back
Top Bottom