Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

Anyone who has a start date of August 4th still waiting on an FOL? I reached out to my rep but did not receive the most pleasant response. Very difficult to try and get housing set up with no proof of salary or anything.
I start August 4th also in the Virgin Islands and haven’t gotten an FOL yet
I start July 7 and got my FOL May 28. Hopefully you'll get it by this next week. Talk to your realtor and see if they will accept a FAA payscale chart as a temporary proof of what you'll make. I just highlighted what my starting salary was with locality. Mine was helpful enough to take that until I received my FOL.

We are all waiting for that stamp of approval.. lol DOD is good for the mean time but boring as hell usually. Where I'm at we get only 50-100 ops a day and I feel like I'm stealing from the government with all this youtubing and amazon prime movies I'm watching lol.

By the time I get a list I'd prolly forget how to control by then lol...
Meh sounds like all my time in the army when there is nothing going on youtube, mid day trips to go fishing or gun range. I'm headed to Japan hopefully it doesn't take a million years to get cleared.

I start July 7 and got my FOL May 28. Hopefully you'll get it by this next week. Talk to your realtor and see if they will accept a FAA payscale chart as a temporary proof of what you'll make. I just highlighted what my starting salary was with locality. Mine was helpful enough to take that until I received my FOL.
Ok, yeah I’ve sent them copies of emails I have that show response back and forth picking my start date and accepting the facility. Then I sent the pay information based on what I found on 123atc. They’re able to work off of that for now but I won’t be able to close until I have the concrete letter. Hopefully by the time we get to that point I’ll be squared away. Fingers crossed.

Do they call you first or just email you?

Anyone else that’s waiting for the FS to approve their medical get any update other than “your shits with the FS pending review, no idea of a timeline..” b.s response?

I got an email today from the lady I’ve emailed three times with no response saying I’m still awaiting FS approval ? it’s between 1-2 months since sending them all my information. So it seems tomorrow will be another week gone with no list.

According to HR rep. I've been awaiting facility placement since mid April. Trying to understand what's the process ATO takes after they get the thumbs up that an applicant is checked and cleared to get a list. Any ideas?

Yeah, I got the same canned response. I asked my rep about a month ago if I passed the MMPI and she said yes.

For a few of us in the same region it’s been close to 2 months.

Anyone know if I call the number for the office from the link below, if it’s the right office for us?
Sometimes it's not the region you are in that is handling your medical. You're better off calling the medical number you probably already have. FYI two months is not a long wait.

Back
Top Bottom