Hiring Bid Experienced Bid: FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-60073

I wonder what the reasoning could be if it is true. It’s not like they’re exceeding their hiring quotas and going over budget. I wouldn’t mind getting a start date for a facility on the first day of the FY as long as I get a list and placed already. The FY starts October right?
They’re still giving out academy FOLs/start dates, so I don’t see why not.

If I had to guess they don't want to have to many trainees at some of these places since y'all would be going direct to the facility. Academy students will be at OKC a minimum of 3 months before they get to a facility, and word on the street is they have doing smaller classes.

If I had to guess they don't want to have to many trainees at some of these places since y'all would be going direct to the facility. Academy students will be at OKC a minimum of 3 months before they get to a facility, and word on the street is they have doing smaller classes.
Yep, we have a class of 7. The classes are gonna be 8 for awhile and then go back up to only 12.

I'ma be so salty if ya'lls lists are ?? and the doody facilities got handed out already..
They’ll probably be the same of the what’s been given.
I was hoping a new terminal placement list was gonna come out soon to give us an idea. MJ @any mods? have that placement list locked and loaded for us? ??

When will there be ANY lists? Lol
After the first drop on May 2nd lists dropped every other week on a Wednesday. Then June 5th then July10th which is the first Wednesday of the first full week of that month so if they continue the pattern tomorrow should be the day.

Alright, let’s say no list comes out until the new FY. I wonder how much, if at all, the NCEPT panel on Sept 30 would affect facilities on our lists ?

Just got off the phone with the placement guy. He said he had about 65 people left to sort through, no list today and he goes out of town on Monday but to expect lists in the next couple of weeks. Also said that lists will go out before the FY but placement dates will not fall before Sept 29th.

Just got off the phone with the placement guy. He said he had about 65 people left to sort through, no list today and he goes out of town on Monday but to expect lists in the next couple of weeks. Also said that lists will go out before the FY but placement dates will not fall before Sept 29th.
So no list this week or the next and soonest start dates will be October. Finally someone got some answers. Thanks bro.

Don’t quote me on no list next week, he just said to expect lists within the next couple of weeks (which means two weeks at the earliest ?) but I digress. At least we’re kinda in the know a little better now.

Here’s the list.

Attachments

• EA1AE04F-9CF4-4FE0-B55A-C24A5BB3B7A8.png
    EA1AE04F-9CF4-4FE0-B55A-C24A5BB3B7A8.png
    601.4 KB · Views: 169
  • 08377650-BE2B-46AA-B583-FEC75CFDF641.png
    08377650-BE2B-46AA-B583-FEC75CFDF641.png
    607.1 KB · Views: 166
  • 413DD0A8-3A59-47BA-B56D-2A9037B5D901.png
    413DD0A8-3A59-47BA-B56D-2A9037B5D901.png
    586.8 KB · Views: 165
Back