Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Thanks! 12/16/19

Wow! Congrats! That really is fast... I'd love for mine to happen quickly too, but I hope it's not quite that fast. I work retail and don't want to screw everyone else over by leaving during the busiest time of year, lol.

Lol, my POC for the MMPI at my nearest facility is on leave until January 2nd. She had to list 3 different "Acting ATMs" because I guess they're all going on vacation too lol.

Guess I just hope these other people know what to do.

Just received my EODS this morning from rep CS! Looks like she's back in the office and the gears are now turnin', guys. :D

EDIT: ah, saw that some peeps posted the same earlier today. ? Just adding to the tally, then!

So are people who qualified under education able to turn in transcripts after TOL? My buddy was not referred and they stated it was because his transcripts were not included in his application.

How come everyone seems to be hating on/disliking being selected for terminal class vs en route?

Congrats, but a 12/16 date would suck being so short notice.

I see, so they place you where they want as far as enroute vs terminal goes?

Depends. Let’s say a Enroute class is full, and if the next available class is terminal. Then they’ll stick you in a terminal class. Either way, chances of getting enroute for fiscal year 2020 are higher, being that they’re more enroute classes.

How come everyone seems to be hating on/disliking being selected for terminal class vs en route?

It’s a inside joke where enroute controllers say they’re better than terminal controller and vice versa. Nothing wrong with being selected for terminal vs enroute. Both have they’re positives and negatives, as anything in life.

People usually like Enroute more to start with because they get into a high level facility from the start which means higher pay.

People usually like terminal better because you're working a tower and actually get to see planes. You're also not stuck in a dark room all day.

People usually like Enroute more to start with because they get into a high level facility from the start which means higher pay.

People usually like terminal better because you're working a tower and actually get to see planes. You're also not stuck in a dark room all day.
Didn't know about the higher level facility trends for en route. What you mentioned was why I like the idea of terminal more. Makes sense! Thank you

Didn't know about the higher level facility trends for en route. What you mentioned was why I like the idea of terminal more. Makes sense! Thank you

Enroute you'll go to a level 10 or higher. Depending on your facility, CPC timeframe is 2 to 3 years. Where as terminal you might have a level 7 on your list but I think usually they're level 5 and 6s. Typically I think a year plus is average time for CPC. Although take what I say about terminal with a grain of salt since I'm at an Enroute facility.

I haven’t sent in my transcripts yet but I’m only at the TOL confirmation step....
So are people who qualified under education able to turn in transcripts after TOL? My buddy was not referred and they stated it was because his transcripts were not included in his application.

Depends on what kind of transcript you attached-

I attached my "official school transcript" and I emailed my rep again saying if I needed to have one directly from my college sent to him, and he said that the attachment I had with my initial bid application was fine. If they don't ask it's fine (but you can always email again to make sure)

I attached my "official school transcript" and I emailed my rep again saying if I needed to have one directly from my college sent to him, and he said that the attachment I had with my initial bid application was fine. If they don't ask it's fine (but you can always email again to make sure)

Honestly I don’t remember if I submitted one with the initial application

Back
Top Bottom