Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Also realized I answered "True" to a question about seeing things and animals that other people don't see on the MMPI-2. I worked as a Wildlife Biologist for years, so of course I see lots of animals that other people don't, and am more aware of the animals I come across in daily life. Hopefully that one question doesn't pinpoint me as a crazy!

Also realized I answered "True" to a question about seeing things and animals that other people don't see on the MMPI-2. I worked as a Wildlife Biologist for years, so of course I see lots of animals that other people don't, and am more aware of the animals I come across in daily life. Hopefully that one question doesn't pinpoint me as a crazy!
I doubt it. It has a lot of questions about 'Seeing things'. If you only answered to one of them, I don't think it would. But don't quote me on that haha. And at least you seem to have a good reason for it

Quick question to those that have got the security email. Step one says step one is to "complete the attached Disclosure and Authorization Pertaining to Consumer Reports, DOT Form 1631." Did yall get an attachment of the form? 'Cuz I didn't get an attachment. Also, does it matter what type or form they use for fingerprints, or as long as you just do them at your local police station it's fine?

Quick question to those that have got the security email. Step one says step one is to "complete the attached Disclosure and Authorization Pertaining to Consumer Reports, DOT Form 1631." Did yall get an attachment of the form? 'Cuz I didn't get an attachment. Also, does it matter what type or form they use for fingerprints, or as long as you just do them at your local police station it's fine?
My security email had both forms attached so you might need to email your security POC. And I just used the police station's fingerprint form and had no issues.

Yeah. My email had two forms to fill out and turn in attached. Also there was a third attachment that was details about the fingerprints, what it needs to have, what it can be on et cetera. I'd just shoot a reply email saying there were no forms attached the the email. When I got my fingerprints done they used the FBI cards

Feel like this is a stupid question but can you do the drug test before your physical? It says required to take it within 5 days after completion of your physical.

Okay, quick update as to where I’m at.
CIL, Medical instruction, Security instruction 12/5
Getting prints and DOT form 1631 sent out today 12/6
Medical exam scheduled for 12/16
Sent completed pre employment form today 12/6
Next step they should respond with info on Eqip and medxpress right? Surprised at how fast things are moving along.

Okay, quick update as to where I’m at.
CIL, Medical instruction, Security instruction 12/5
Getting prints and DOT form 1631 sent out today 12/6
Medical exam scheduled for 12/16
Sent completed pre employment form today 12/6
Next step they should respond with info on Eqip and medxpress right? Surprised at how fast things are moving along.

You should have received e-Qip info in the same email that you received info on fingerprints and DOT 1631. But yes, I sent my pre employment interview worksheet in yesterday and received the Medxpress info today. So I'd expect that early next week

...are those things and animals in the room right now?

Feel like this is a stupid question but can you do the drug test before your physical? It says required to take it within 5 days after completion of your physical.
Yepp! It's worded weird, but as long as they are within 5 days of each other.

The MMPI is made to look for patterns, not individual answers. However, the worst that will happen is that a psychologist will have an interview with you and you can explain like you have here. But one question shouldn't be a flag.

OK, so my Security POC is a bit scattered. She has since sent me the 1631 form, and I had to ask about the fingerprint forms. After asking about missing attachments for fingerprint stuff, she sent me a form talking about fingerprint privacy rights and a pdf of the fingerprint forms. Is there also supposed to be a form stating how to do the fingerprints? Because I don't think I can just print them on normal paper, and I still don't know where to send them once I do get them done. Also, should I have received my equip as part of this process? I'm glad this forum exists, otherwise, I wouldn't have known at all what my POC is accidentally leaving out.

OK, so my Security POC is a bit scattered. She has since sent me the 1631 form, and I had to ask about the fingerprint forms. After asking about missing attachments for fingerprint stuff, she sent me a form talking about fingerprint privacy rights and a pdf of the fingerprint forms. Is there also supposed to be a form stating how to do the fingerprints? Because I don't think I can just print them on normal paper, and I still don't know where to send them once I do get them done. Also, should I have received my equip as part of this process? I'm glad this forum exists, otherwise, I wouldn't have known at all what my POC is accidentally leaving out.
Your local PD or sheriffs office will likely provide the cardstock form that you need for the prints, most likely the FD-258. My security POC told me that it was an acceptable fingerprint card to use when I asked. The official will know what they are doing when they take your fingerprints, I would probably just make sure they sign and certify it. Your original security email should've had an address provided and to whose attention to send it to.

So the way it was laid out in my emails was like this. My security POC sent me an email with the 1631 form, a 3 page pdf of SF-87 Fingerprint stuff (first page was instructions on what must be on the form, second page was a copy of the SF-87 fingerprint card, and 3rd page was instructions on proper fingerprints), a pdf on privacy rights, and a document about how to use E-Qip. So four attachments in total.

The Email itself contained instructions that basically boiled down to 1: Get fingerprints. 2: Complete and return the necessary documents and unfreeze your credit if you've frozen it. 3: Mail in fingerprints and the 1631 (1631 can be emailed) and 4: Sign into E-Qip (which included my E-Qip sign in). 5: Do the E-Qip.

At the bottom of the email was contact info for my security POC which included a mailing address. Your local law enforcement agency should use whatever law enforcement card they use and that should be fine

Everything done except for the E-Quip. Just got my code, though, so progress. Hope to have that done next week before my vacation. Then my favorite part... waiting!

So the way it was laid out in my emails was like this. My security POC sent me an email with the 1631 form, a 3 page pdf of SF-87 Fingerprint stuff (first page was instructions on what must be on the form, second page was a copy of the SF-87 fingerprint card, and 3rd page was instructions on proper fingerprints), a pdf on privacy rights, and a document about how to use E-Qip. So four attachments in total.

The Email itself contained instructions that basically boiled down to 1: Get fingerprints. 2: Complete and return the necessary documents and unfreeze your credit if you've frozen it. 3: Mail in fingerprints and the 1631 (1631 can be emailed) and 4: Sign into E-Qip (which included my E-Qip sign in). 5: Do the E-Qip.

At the bottom of the email was contact info for my security POC which included a mailing address. Your local law enforcement agency should use whatever law enforcement card they use and that should be fine
Thanks so much! Just sent her another email requesting more info. Fingers crossed I get everything I need this time!

Everything done except for the E-Quip. Just got my code, though, so progress. Hope to have that done next week before my vacation. Then my favorite part... waiting!
How long did it take you to get your code from the time you submitted your fingerprints?

Back
Top Bottom