Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Has anyone here been Tier-2'd? With the last batch of CILs supposedly going out this month and a bunch of people already at the academy or with start dates I'm surprised I haven't seen any posts of anyone getting Tier-2'd yet.

Has anyone here been Tier-2'd? With the last batch of CILs supposedly going out this month and a bunch of people already at the academy or with start dates I'm surprised I haven't seen any posts of anyone getting Tier-2'd yet.
I'm actually crossing my fingers I don't get tier 2'd right now. I had to pull up a medical record from some odd years ago that they asked for. If I was unable to provide it I would have to get evaluated. Waiting to hear back from Medical once they finish my review.

I'm actually crossing my fingers I don't get tier 2'd right now. I had to pull up a medical record from some odd years ago that they asked for. If I was unable to provide it I would have to get evaluated. Waiting to hear back from Medical once they finish my review.

Is there a medical tier-2 or just MMPI? I also had to provide old records which I submitted a couple days ago, so I haven't heard anything back yet.

I haven't heard of anyone getting info about being tier 2 after more than a month. Seems to be a 2-3 weeks at most.

Is there a medical tier-2 or just MMPI? I also had to provide old records which I submitted a couple days ago, so I haven't heard anything back yet.
Someone said tier 2 is only from MMPI so I mispoke on that end. But I'm not sure how much delay goes along with having to be evaluated if things don't pan out with the medical review.

How long after your medical did they ask for more medical records?
My AME said they might ask me for more info after my medical.

Not OP, but I was asked for an allergy questionnaire and documents relating to an under 21 alcohol incident within 6 days (only 3 business days) after medical.

My AME said the same thing to me. I had my medical exam on 12/13 and received a request for more medical records yesterday

I had my medical on the 27th so just a little over a week and a half ago. I had to email them to follow up and that is when I found out that they were requesting more documents.

Did anyone else receive an email from the DCSA mentioning that an investigator is currently being assigned to your file to complete the interview? Does that mean there will be an in person interview?

Did anyone else receive an email from the DCSA mentioning that an investigator is currently being assigned to your file to complete the interview? Does that mean there will be an in person interview?
I got the same email. My understanding is an interview will be required. I still got a conditional clearance and a class date.

I finished my medical mid-December and they didn't request more records until the 2nd of January. So 2-3 weeks about. Also the holidays was in the middle there so that could have added more time. Luckily mine wasn't serious, just previous conditions that have been resolved and they just wanted verification/documentation that there were no lingering issues. Once I submitted it the flight surgeon was very quick to review it though

Back
Top Bottom