Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

FYI for anyone that still needs to do their EQIP:
Do not have a gap in employment history eg empoyment1 1/2018-12/2018, employment2 1/2019-present. (quit on the last day of the month, started new job 1st day of the next)
Security POC will reject the EQIP and you will have to go through all of the EQIP and resubmit. :mad:

Do not have a gap in employment history eg empoyment1 1/2018-12/2018, employment2 1/2019-present. (quit on the last day of the month, started new job 1st day of the next)
Security POC will reject the EQIP and you will have to go through all of the EQIP and resubmit. :mad:
When you say go through all, they reset the entire EQuip questionaire ???

I had to do just this. Went from submitting my e-qip on the 23rd to having to resubmit it on the 27th. Wasn't fun, but I had a copy of it that you get to keep for your own records when you submit the first time so I was able to just copy all of my responses that I submitted and just correct where I left the gaps.

I wonder how the structuring is done. I'm terminal, 3/17. Lots of mini classes it seems.
From reading other responses sounds like they do small classes and group them together. So they will do like 3 enroutes all starting a week after each other and then like 3 terminals all starting a week after each other.

Where’s the gap? Should employment 1 been “1/2018-1/2019” and employment 2 “1/2019-present?” Guessing you would just put unemployed if there were genuine gaps?

Where’s the gap? Should employment 1 been “1/2018-1/2019” and employment 2 “1/2019-present?” Guessing you would just put unemployed if there were genuine gaps?
Yeah, my security POC explained that a gap between 12/2018 & 1/2019 is considered a 30 day gap by the system and flags it.
If there's actual unemployment period, you should list that as a separate entry.

Last edited:
Just make sure you explain EVERYTHING on the eQIP. Itgives you all the leniency you need to fill it out. I worked at a summer camp in college so only a few months each year. Under that employment entry it let me say the multiple times I worked each additional year. I then listed that 4 year period as unemployed and explained that in the comments section. Had a few things like that and quite a few gaps in my employment, but made good use of the comment section even when it got a bit redundant. Also have traveled extensively out of the country and made sure to fully explain each trip. Never heard back from security, and got an FOL 2 weeks later.

Back
Top Bottom