Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Just make sure you explain EVERYTHING on the eQIP. Itgives you all the leniency you need to fill it out. I worked at a summer camp in college so only a few months each year. Under that employment entry it let me say the multiple times I worked each additional year. I then listed that 4 year period as unemployed and explained that in the comments section. Had a few things like that and quite a few gaps in my employment, but made good use of the comment section even when it got a bit redundant. Also have traveled extensively out of the country and made sure to fully explain each trip. Never heard back from security, and got an FOL 2 weeks later.
That doesn't mean you still won't have a security interview it just means you have been granted a conditional clearance, more than likely.

If i haven't received a TOL yet, is there even a chance of still getting picked or no? just wondering if they are sending out TOLS anymore or not.

I know you don’t get a list of facilities until you’re done in Oklahoma but does anybody know/remember when they give you the list? Is it like your last week or last day? How much time do we have to decide?

I know you don’t get a list of facilities until you’re done in Oklahoma but does anybody know/remember when they give you the list? Is it like your last week or last day? How much time do we have to decide?

Usually after the class in front of you selects. If you eval really close maybe sooner

My class evals on Friday and Monday, we’re supposed to get our list this Wednesday. Previous class finished evals today.

Quoted from another thread

For the e-qip. I'm a dual citizen, was born in another country. I put that but it's asking for a second entry which I figured is the United States but it asks "How did you acquire this non-U.S. citizenship you now have or previously had?"

Anyone in the same situation? It won't let me go through without adding a second one.

For the e-qip. I'm a dual citizen, was born in another country. I put that but it's asking for a second entry which I figured is the United States but it asks "How did you acquire this non-U.S. citizenship you now have or previously had?"

Anyone in the same situation? It won't let me go through without adding a second one.

I mean if you're a dual citizen, one of your citizenships must be non-U.S., right? I assume it's asking about that one

I mean if you're a dual citizen, one of your citizenships must be non-U.S., right? I assume it's asking about that one

Yeah so I put my non-US one, and answered that it was where I was born.
Then I get this:

"Provide a minimum of 2 entries for Dual/Multiple Citizenships. "

And my second one would be the US but that question threw me off.

Yeah so I put my non-US one, and answered that it was where I was born.
Then I get this:

"Provide a minimum of 2 entries for Dual/Multiple Citizenships. "

And my second one would be the US but that question threw me off.
I had this issue as well I just put my US again.... hopefully that’s what it means

Two part.

1st. What's the average time lapse between class date and FOL? I'm a little nervous because I'm going on 2 weeks now. I already put in my notice at work because 3 months is just barely enough time to successfully transition out without causing the place to burn to the ground.

2nd. Didn't see it in the FAQ. Is the housing per diem money in pocket, or receipt reimbursement. I have an RV I can bring down if that's some extra cash saved. I'll leave it though if it won't help my cause.

Two part.

1st. What's the average time lapse between class date and FOL? I'm a little nervous because I'm going on 2 weeks now. I already put in my notice at work because 3 months is just barely enough time to successfully transition out without causing the place to burn to the ground.

2nd. Didn't see it in the FAQ. Is the housing per diem money in pocket, or receipt reimbursement. I have an RV I can bring down if that's some extra cash saved. I'll leave it though if it won't help my cause.
I got my class date yesterday and received my FOL today. I don't think 2 weeks is normal.

Back
Top Bottom