Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Does anyone know how I request "actual VA records" from the VA? Everything I send my medical POC is incorrect and I have sent everything I know that exists. I have a disability rating with my feet, ankles, back, and left wrist. I was assessed at the end of 2018 with a disability rating above 30%. I have never been treated after that by a VA hospital so has been no treatment records after the assessment. I have already sent my military medical and personnel records to her.

At this point I'm afraid that I am going to lose a job opportunity due to my roll of the dice on medical POC assignment.

Does anyone know how I request "actual VA records" from the VA? Everything I send my medical POC is incorrect and I have sent everything I know that exists. I have a disability rating with my feet, ankles, back, and left wrist. I was assessed at the end of 2018 with a disability rating above 30%. I have never been treated after that by a VA hospital so has been no treatment records after the assessment. I have already sent my military medical and personnel records to her.

At this point I'm afraid that I am going to lose a job opportunity due to my roll of the dice on medical POC assignment.
National Archives request. I was able to get all my Navy Hospital records, literally everything.

National Archives request. I was able to get all my Navy Hospital records, literally everything.
Thank you for the response. I have already sent those to her. I had to request those from the beginning of the year but maybe she never received them? I'm about 2 emails away from requesting to be reassigned to a different staff member. I think from her wording she needs some record post military that has to do with my disability rating specifically. Not the assessment document though, she has that too.

At the same time though I have never been treated by a VA hospital after separation. I'm starting to lose hope

You can go on the va website and get documents they have. If you have to request your entire C-file you have to send that in and prepare to wait about a year for it to process

You can go on the va website and get documents they have. If you have to request your entire C-file you have to send that in and prepare to wait about a year for it to process
Thank you for the help. Could you elaborate on entire C file? That one is new to me but I'm okay on the waiting as long as I know what it is they need.

Thank you for the help. Could you elaborate on entire C file? That one is new to me but I'm okay on the waiting as long as I know what it is they need.
Claims file. Its everything related to your VA claim and other miscellaneous info

The forms you filled out with the FAA authorizing the release of info gives the FAA everything they need, so I don't know why you would need to request this, but here it is anyway.

Claims file. Its everything related to your VA claim and other miscellaneous info

The forms you filled out with the FAA authorizing the release of info gives the FAA everything they need, so I don't know why you would need to request this, but here it is anyway.
Thank you so much for the help. I really mean it.

So, I finally got all my medical paperwork turned in.. I was wondering how long it took for y'all to be notified that you were medically cleared? This should be the last thing correct?

So, I finally got all my medical paperwork turned in.. I was wondering how long it took for y'all to be notified that you were medically cleared? This should be the last thing correct?
If you got the security clearance that should be it. I had to ask, but Ive seen some people get emails from their HR rep telling them that they're cleared and they're just waiting for a class date. I imagine everything is slower than usual right now though.

If you got the security clearance that should be it. I had to ask, but Ive seen some people get emails from their HR rep telling them that they're cleared and they're just waiting for a class date. I imagine everything is slower than usual right now though.
Sweet, thank you.

It took the FAA about 1 month for me back in February. And this is factoring in how I had to get my vision retested after the physical.

Back
Top Bottom