Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

It shouldn’t even be called basic. It’s just in network only. But the network is almost everyone
I've had this insurance before, FEPblue is dope. Doctors that "aren't accepting new patients" have immediately reversed course when I pulled out the card. What that really means is that the receptionist is a judgemental cunt and our system is broken, but I always found it amusing. I dress comfortably so people often think I'm homeless...

I've had this insurance before, FEPblue is dope. Doctors that "aren't accepting new patients" have immediately reversed course when I pulled out the card. What that really means is that the receptionist is a judgemental cunt and our system is broken, but I always found it amusing. I dress comfortably so people often think I'm homeless...
I just got 2 MRIs in 7 months for the same injury. The doc was like I doubt they’ll cover a follow up. Didn’t even have to beg.

This may not be the right place, but which plan seems like the best value? I've been strongly considering the GEHA HDHP with the HSA.

I've been on GEHA HDHP for almost a year now. I haven't used it for anything except COVID tests at an urgent care. The urgent care has both the rapid and longer lab test. I do both at least once a month and never get billed extra.

Best plan for you is dependent on your situation, I’d be willing to bet there’s some sort of organization that can help you figure it out depending on your situation, but idk what it is.
Ya if you find one, lmk. It took me a week to go through all the health plans option to see which one fitted my needs.

This may not be the right place, but which plan seems like the best value? I've been strongly considering the GEHA HDHP with the HSA.
Either geha or blue cross ppo.

But wouldn't it be better to wait till after you have passed the academy? The initial pay is low, and if you fail the academy wouldn't you lose all the money in the TSP plus lose your health insurance which essentially is just wasting money?
I think you keep your health insurance for the year so evem if you fail you're good but dont quote me.

Either geha or blue cross ppo.
Any HSA is a great deal. Tri-fecta, even better than traditional 401k. 401k is tax deductible, grows tax deferred, but is taxed on withdrawal. HSA has the benefit of all 3, tax free on withdrawal if for medical expenses.

Any HSA is a great deal. Tri-fecta, even better than traditional 401k. 401k is tax deductible, grows tax deferred, but is taxed on withdrawal. HSA has the benefit of all 3, tax free on withdrawal if for medical expenses.
Meh i dont venture to the doctor much. Anything i go for is almost100% covered with those 2 insurances even pregnancy. I would never do an hsa, just my opinion though.

Meh i dont venture to the doctor much. Anything i go for is almost100% covered with those 2 insurances even pregnancy. I would never do an hsa, just my opinion though.
Even if you don't go to the doctor much now, you can expect to as you get older. At the least you can use the HSA to pay Medicare premiums, and at the very least you can take non-medical withdrawals when you get to retirement and only pay taxes on the distribution. So in the end it becomes a bonus Traditional IRA.

Even if you don't go to the doctor much now, you can expect to as you get older. At the least you can use the HSA to pay Medicare premiums, and at the very least you can take non-medical withdrawals when you get to retirement and only pay taxes on the distribution. So in the end it becomes a bonus Traditional IRA.
He ain’t lyin‘ ?

Now someone do FAA dental insurance

It wasn't like that the other day, something must've changed...

I've noticed that thing changes like every day... A bunch of people seemed to take that comment a little harsh so I didn't bother responding.

That class list site is not great on mobile. The back to list link in bottom left doesn't work, took me a while to see the one on the top right so I could play the answer your own question game

Yeah I just go back to the main course list page and people can click on en route or terminal basics which will provide the dates as such...

Now someone do FAA dental insurance
I have Delta Dental and VSP Vision through my current employer and have had no issues with them. Most providers I've spoken with are in network for those two in my area, but YMMV. UnitedHealthCare also has a good vision plan.

I have Delta Dental and VSP Vision through my current employer and have had no issues with them. Most providers I've spoken with are in network for those two in my area, but YMMV. UnitedHealthCare also has a good vision plan.
Is there even another dental option? I've literally never heard of a different dental insurance provider

Back
Top Bottom