Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

I was tier 2 cleared on July 30, 2021 and security cleared on February 3, 2020; haven't heard anything since I was cleared and I'm not sure how much longer it will be yet. Like Mallvo said, it's by order of being cleared. Just wanted to comment so you wouldn't get your hopes up for a quick resolution after the long tier 2 process.
Sounds like we roughly cleared everything around the same time. I don’t expect anything to happen quickly trust me lol. Hoping for spring 2022 but even then who knows.

Forgot to mention it on here but on 11/5 I got a call and email saying I start basics on 12/1 En Route. I had my pre-employment drug test today and am just waiting for my FOL at this point. Don't give up hope if you're from the 2019 bid and still waiting.
Damn man stay strong once you get going it starts to go by fast. Applied in 2019, TOL early 2020, class date wasn’t set until Early 2021, knocked out basics and terminal in Spring and am already tower certified at my facility. It’s all worth it in the end.

The only type of map stuff are charts. Just knowing symbols and colors. Not too many on the test.
did the questions mostly come from block tests? I cant seem to remember all 8 hours of info on the test

You have to keep your camera on during the test. And its timed. Hypothetically you could probably go through each lesson plan searching for the answer, but you'd probably run out of time, and they'd probably realize something is up as you frantically try to type to find the answer.
do you have to buy a webcam and show your screen like while your working? I hate the invasive nature of that

I cant just use their ipad? they never mentioned I had to buy a webcam! Thanks! Also I heard the finals are mostly end of module questions and block test questions reworded. Does that mean the answers will be the same just the question reworded or would the question be a diff question with diff answer on the same topic? thanks!

I cant just use their ipad? they never mentioned I had to buy a webcam! Thanks! Also I heard the finals are mostly end of module questions and block test questions reworded. Does that mean the answers will be the same just the question reworded or would the question be a diff question with diff answer on the same topic? thanks!
We already had to lock one thread due to this nonsense. We aren’t going to lock another.

We already had to lock one thread due to this nonsense. We aren’t going to lock another.
im actually doing a lot better now because i went through and made my own quizlets, im just asking now if the questions reworded asking for same answers or if the questions are slightly reworded but asking for a diff answer like instead of asking rules for below 14,000 msl its not asking for rules above 14000 msl. Thanks

im actually doing a lot better now because i went through and made my own quizlets, im just asking now if the questions reworded asking for same answers or if the questions are slightly reworded but asking for a diff answer like instead of asking rules for below 14,000 msl its not asking for rules above 14000 msl. Thanks
Please post the day of your Basics final, I need to see how this arc ends

Please post the day of your Basics final, I need to see how this arc ends

I feel like your instructors have the answers you seek with the most updated information.
they said they cant look at block questions and cant tell us what to study which is why its difficult. a lot of us think our instructors kinda suck lol they tell stories in between teaching but random stories that make it hard to absorb what theyre saying in a coherent way. sucks but oh well

they said they cant look at block questions and cant tell us what to study which is why its difficult. a lot of us think our instructors kinda suck lol they tell stories in between teaching but random stories that make it hard to absorb what theyre saying in a coherent way. sucks but oh well
Well you received a fair amount of actual advice on what to study on your locked thread. Follow that and you’ll be just fine.

Last edited:
lmaooo ok! can u answer it then? is the final my block questions and end of module test and asking for the same answers just reworded?
JFC. Here's how to pass online basics:

1. Know the material
2. Read each question completely, so you understand what its actually asking
3. stop wasting time on here asking specifically how questions are worded

lmaooo ok! can u answer it then? is the final my block questions and end of module test and asking for the same answers just reworded?
Plenty of people pass basics without knowing the exact wording/answers to the questions on the final. It’s not meant to be an impossible course. If you don’t understand something, study it until you do. Then the questions on the tests will actually make sense and you won’t need to post.

say what again pulp fiction GIF

I’m from this bid; I just got my start date! Am I the last one?!
When is your start date ?

I have a starting date and completed and summited my EODS. How close to the start date did Eods reach out to finish the onboarding.
Also,
I currently do not have a HR manager. They accepted a new position. Who should I contact to find out if a have a new HR?

When is your start date ?

I have a starting date and completed and summited my EODS. How close to the start date did Eods reach out to finish the onboarding.
Also,
I currently do not have a HR manager. They accepted a new position. Who should I contact to find out if a have a new HR?
Start date 06/21.

I’m not quite sure what you’re asking, but I got my last EODS email 03/16 and then got the email with the start date on 04/12.

I may have posted this start date prematurely; I just got excited to have finally been cleared of everything. I have no further info re: onboarding yet and no FOL. My email on 04/12 said “Once you accept a start date, you will receive: a. An FOL via email within 30 days of your start date.” So I’d assume the same goes for you?

Not sure re: HR. I’m certainly no expert on this process. It’s strange to me that someone would tell you they’re leaving and not give you any directions or contact info for a new person. Good luck and sorry I can’t be more helpful!

Back
Top Bottom