Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

For onboarding, I know we submit an updated 306. So does that mean all the answers that are time sensitive (I.e in the last five years have you..), now go based on within 5 years of your onboarding date. Or is it still based on when we originally filled it out? (In my case over a year ago)

For onboarding, I know we submit an updated 306. So does that mean all the answers that are time sensitive (I.e in the last five years have you..), now go based on within 5 years of your onboarding date. Or is it still based on when we originally filled it out? (In my case over a year ago)
You're overthinking it. Don't worry my dude the ridiculous nonsense is mostly over. I believe it's just yes or no questions, unless something really significant happened.

I'm pretty sure it was "have there been any changes? if not, just submit this form with just your name on it and we'll keep the last one."

Anyone know how the final week of virtual basics works? As in, if you finish And take a the EOC on a Thursday, do you have to be on zoom the following day, Friday, for the next phase or does it start the following Monday?

Anyone know how the final week of virtual basics works? As in, if you finish And take a the EOC on a Thursday, do you have to be on zoom the following day, Friday, for the next phase or does it start the following Monday?
I’m confused by your question. Your final day of basics just consists of the end of course exam, then you are either told you either passed or failed and move on to the next appropriate step in the process. Do what your course coordinator tells you to do.

Since there’s about a 5 week delay in reporting to OKC after completing virtual basics, we move on to a second zoom phase after passing the EOC test. I’m just wondering, if our EOC test is on a Thursday, are we going to be starting that next phase the following day, on that Friday, or would we start on the following Monday.

Anyone still waiting to get through tier 2? Last I heard the flight surgeon was reviewing some records they received early March. I'm fine with waiting and jumping through the various hoops but not knowing whether or not I'll get the job for sure after applying so long ago is bothering me. Any advice? Or someone want to tell me to just chill out? Haha records are for a recent diagnosis of mild sleep apnea btw. As far as I know this is the only thing holding me up.

Anyone still waiting to get through tier 2? Last I heard the flight surgeon was reviewing some records they received early March. I'm fine with waiting and jumping through the various hoops but not knowing whether or not I'll get the job for sure after applying so long ago is bothering me. Any advice? Or someone want to tell me to just chill out? Haha records are for a recent diagnosis of mild sleep apnea btw. As far as I know this is the only thing holding me up.

I just finished my clearances in the beginning of April after being in the tier 2 cesspool. My situation was a bit... different though. Still waiting to get class dates/FOL. But yes, I'm also having problems keeping my chill.

I am also in the Tier 2 situation and the last e-mail I got about it was in March too. Definitely encouraging to hear that some people are getting through it after all this time.

Checking in on everyone. It's been quiet. Where are we at? I'm currently cleared and waiting for class dates. Anyone in the same situation?

Back
Top Bottom