Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

What are the questions on the personality test like? Haven’t been able to find out much about this section of test, taking the test this Friday
Just a bunch of random personal-ish questions, most are the same 3 or 4 times. Wants you to rank most important to least important between 3 choices. Examples are "I like to work as a team", "I am a leader" and "I like methods that are well tested". Just personal opinions on stuff

Sooooo... Took my ATSA earlier today, feel confident about the first part. Logical problems completely screwed me up. Anyone that had a similar experience lmk for moral support lol
Yeah, I took the ATSA today and had the same experience. The ordering setup questions specifically seemed near impossible to do within the time given without pen+paper.

Overall, the word problems and reading comp sections were the most challenging. Hard to say how I did on both of them.

Yeah, I took the ATSA today and had the same experience. The ordering setup questions specifically seemed near impossible to do within the time given without pen+paper.

Overall, the word problems and reading comp sections were the most challenging. Hard to say how I did on both of them.
I got checked REAL quick by the logic and reasoning section lol. Sometimes I wondered if there was even a correct answer to those questions.
That’s how I felt the first time I took the ATSA, but I still was best qualified. Incase anyone was wondering, they are the same questions last year so I felt like I was cheating to an extent

Side thought, did anyone remember when the last date available for testing was? I want to say 2nd weekend of October but I can’t remember.

That’s how I felt the first time I took the ATSA, but I still was best qualified. Incase anyone was wondering, they are the same questions last year so I felt like I was cheating to an extent

Side thought, did anyone remember when the last date available for testing was? I want to say 2nd weekend of October but I can’t remember.
I believe dates are until the 2nd week of October. I don't remember seeing anything passed the 10th of October.

I love it when I show up early to my testing center and the other testers haven’t arrived (check in is at 8:30am and test is at 9am CST today). I arrived at 7:30am because I had to drive 90min and wasn’t sure how traffic would be. PSI won’t let me check in until other testers arrive and they’re giving them until 9:15am. It is currently 8:46am. Timeliness should be part of the test ?. Like...this is your “interview”...prove that you care and you want it. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk. Full review to come post-exam.

I love it when I show up early to my testing center and the other testers haven’t arrived (check in is at 8:30am and test is at 9am CST today). I arrived at 7:30am because I had to drive 90min and wasn’t sure how traffic would be. PSI won’t let me check in until other testers arrive and they’re giving them until 9:15am. It is currently 8:46am. Timeliness should be part of the test ?. Like...this is your “interview”...prove that you care and you want it. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk. Full review to come post-exam.

I’m with you 100%. When I took it in 2010 someone was late and they didn’t let them take it. Punctuality was stressed on the test invite.

I drove 2 hours to my testing center, got there super early and the other person we were waiting for (15 min grace period after the scheduled time) never showed up. It's an extra annoyance that no one needs on their test day.

I was about 30 mins early. Lots of nice young ladies waiting to take their real estate exams. It was only me and one other for the ATSA but the other never showed so I started at the scheduled time. I agree about punctuality, and I guess he decided this job wasn't for him.

I was about 30 mins early. Lots of nice young ladies waiting to take their real estate exams. It was only me and one other for the ATSA but the other never showed so I started at the scheduled time. I agree about punctuality, and I guess he decided this job wasn't for him.

May have been me that didnt show up. I took the ATSA in July for the FSS position and scheduled for this one but I called and asked what band I was in. Got best qualified and they told me to not bother canceling appointment just dont show up and my score would carry over.
Hopefully I was told correct info, lol.

Last edited:
May have been me that didn't show up. I took the ATSA in July for the FCC position and scheduled for this one but I called and asked what band I was in. Got best qualified and they told me to not bother canceling appointment just don't show up and my score would carry over.
Hopefully I was told correct info, lol.
Haha that would be funny. I just figured that might mean a better chance of getting a TOL:p Sounds like you did better on the test than you originally thought?

My test had 4 people, we all showed up at 8:30 for the 9:00 test, and we all didn't start until 9:30 because the PSI people seemed to have no idea what to do. It was a little frustrating.

Haha that would be funny. I just figured that might mean a better chance of getting a TOL:p Sounds like you did better on the test than you originally thought?
Yeah thought I bombed it I commented earlier in the thread I was going to to apply at McDonalds but was told I got best qualified. Wasnt going to test my luck trying a 2nd time.

To those worried about the logic I recommend reading the questions backwards.

Answers first.

Question Second.

Information third.

That way you can skim over the not needed information. That's how I approached it and they were easy that way. Passed ATSA first time taking it a few years ago.

Back
Top Bottom