Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

If you are going to tower school expect 4-7 tower only or up/downs. If you are enroute expect a 8-12.
Thanks! And if you wanted to move from an 8 to a higher enroute facility, you'd transfer down the road?

Secondly, how many years does it take to certify and complete training? I read somewhere an estimate would be three.

Thanks! And if you wanted to move from an 8 to a higher enroute facility, you'd transfer down the road?

Secondly, how many years does it take to certify and complete training? I read somewhere an estimate would be three.

Transferring is a beast that can’t be easily explained other than certify, put in your bid, and hope you get picked up.

Training time varies. Check out the resources here to get an idea per facility.

For those who got BQ referred, realistically how many collisions do you think you had on each collision section? I feel like I aced every other section but still only wound up WQ.
I think total I had ~4 collisions, but I completely ignored the math portion. I'd be surprised if I answered more than like 7 math questions.

pool 2, qualified, not referred. Not too worried as I’m only 18 and I’m my first year of college. Anybody recommend any good jobs/internships that would look good to add on to my application for next bid?

People haven't figured out yet that your score is random yet

pool 2, qualified, not referred. Not too worried as I’m only 18 and I’m my first year of college. Anybody recommend any good jobs/internships that would look good to add on to my application for next bid?
Mcdonalds because it doesnt matter.

Pool 2 best qualified referred I feel like I aced every single part of the test except the collisions. I honestly probably had between 8-10 planes crash with maybe 80% of the math being done accurately. I dunno. I'm on board the scores are pure RNG.

I feel I did okay on the math question one where numbers pop up with the letters. Collisions I probably got between 6-10 wrong and probably got 60-70 percent of the math correct. Aced or nearly aced the portion where the eyeball is on one side of the plane. The multiple choice section I think I did okay on as well--

I apparently underestimated my capabilities or everyone has a very hard time with the test because I got Best Qualified and referred on Pool 2 try #1. However I hear they are not referring all of Best Qualified from pool 2, is it random or are they taking the "top scorers" from pool 2? I'd imagine top scorers but this is the government so....

Back
Top Bottom