Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Can anyone help a brother out and post the link to the class schedules? The one link from a while back shows everything cancelled. Please and thanks!

How is this helpful? It just shows cancelled...
Look at the title of the course. The site keeps changing the urls of the courses, I assume as new courses get added and deleted. You have to go to the list of courses and find the Terminal and Enroute courses from there.

Just got the email from HR with the info to sign up for health insurance and retirement and all that good stuff. Is this the only time you will be able to sign up for this or can you wait till after you have graduated the academy to sign up?

Just got the email from HR with the info to sign up for health insurance and retirement and all that good stuff. Is this the only time you will be able to sign up for this or can you wait till after you have graduated the academy to sign up?
Sign up for the health care it’s really good. Although I believe moving to your facility counts as a life event to change. Also sign up to our 5% in your tsp so you can get the full Match. It’s free money.

Sign up for the health care it’s really good. Although I believe moving to your facility counts as a life event to change. Also sign up to our 5% in your tsp so you can get the full Match. It’s free money.
But wouldn't it be better to wait till after you have passed the academy? The initial pay is low, and if you fail the academy wouldn't you lose all the money in the TSP plus lose your health insurance which essentially is just wasting money?

But wouldn't it be better to wait till after you have passed the academy? The initial pay is low, and if you fail the academy wouldn't you lose all the money in the TSP plus lose your health insurance which essentially is just wasting money?
You don’t lose the money in the tsp it’s still yours. And what if you get cancer or fall down a flight of stairs while your st the academy?

and stop thinking about failing.

This may not be the right place, but which plan seems like the best value? I've been strongly considering the GEHA HDHP with the HSA.

This may not be the right place, but which plan seems like the best value? I've been strongly considering the GEHA HDHP with the HSA.
Best plan for you is dependent on your situation, I’d be willing to bet there’s some sort of organization that can help you figure it out depending on your situation, but idk what it is.

Back
Top Bottom