Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

So I've got a 3/18 onboarding date, no contact about a drug refresher yet or an FOL...should I reach out to someone? Spoke to my HR rep 2-3 weeks ago and she said they've got me on the list for drug tests and they'll get to me when they get to me.

Would reaching out to drug testing directly be advisable?
For what its worth I completed all other steps and drug test had not contacted me and I contacted my HR and they cc'd the forensic drug testing email on their response to me and they contacted me the same day

So I've got a 3/18 onboarding date, no contact about a drug refresher yet or an FOL...should I reach out to someone? Spoke to my HR rep 2-3 weeks ago and she said they've got me on the list for drug tests and they'll get to me when they get to me.

I wouldn't yet... I got hit up for my refresh less than a month before my onboarding date and after I received my FOL.

For what its worth I completed all other steps and drug test had not contacted me and I contacted my HR and they cc'd the forensic drug testing email on their response to me and they contacted me the same day
Yeah I've got everything else completed and it seemed like from my conversation with my HR rep on the phone that she was just waiting on drug testing to contact me and for it to be within 30 days of my date to issue an FOL, so I think my HR rep is all up to date.
I wouldn't yet... I got hit up for my refresh less than a month before my onboarding date and after I received my FOL.
Got it. I wasn't going to be overly concerned until it was 2-3 weeks prior to my date and drug testing didn't reach out to me yet. Just wanted to get y'all's opinion on if there was action I should be taking.

Looks like more hurrying up and waiting!

What date did you do your drug test? Seems like they’re only reaching out to people whose tests are a year old or will be soon. My drug test would have been expired 2/10/21 but they reached out on 2/2/21 and told me that I would need to do another one. I did my repeat on my 2/10/21.

What date did you do your drug test? Seems like they’re only reaching out to people whose tests are a year old or will be soon. My drug test would have been expired 2/10/21 but they reached out on 2/2/21 and told me that I would need to do another one. I did my repeat on my 2/10/21.
April of 2020 or so? I don't recall the exact date. It's way expired.

Edit: drug tests are expired after 6 months from my understanding.

April of 2020 or so? I don't recall the exact date. It's way expired.

Edit: drug tests are expired after 6 months from my understanding.
The six month expiration thing is true but it looks like they’re sending people at one year or close to the class date.

But then again, I don’t work in HR and I may have gotten autism from my COVID vaccine so there’s a good chance I have no idea what the fuck I’m talking about.

Don't forget to check your spam folder. I had to do a refresher after clearing Tier 2, thought they forgot about me but the email to schedule it had been in spam for 3 days...oops!

For those of you in online basics right now, do you know your academy start date? Or have they given you an idea of when you will be informed of your academy start date?

For those of you in online basics right now, do you know your academy start date? Or have they given you an idea of when you will be informed of your academy start date?
I’m 1/28 start date, supposed to have been a 3/4 academy start date. We haven’t heard anything. I do have a friend who finished basics in November and has a tentative start date of March 16 now. He’s the class before mine, so I know my 3/4 date won’t be until atleast late March. I also believe that evaluations this week were pushed back a couple days, which will add to the backlog.

I took my drug test last Tuesday and am waiting for further communication regarding my FOL... My basics start March 11 and I think the onboarding is either the 18/19

And just like that my point has been proven. I just received and email from another student who was apparently responding to HRs email for their address verification, and some kind of way the email got sent to the wrong person. It contained a lot of their personal information like name and address. If this had been the email that contained their social security number I would have gotten it too. This is incredibly dangerous and makes it certain that I won't be sending my information over email.
I work in HR now and they are likely completing your i-9 form. If this is the case, you can either send your license & SSC (doesn’t sound like you’re crazy about that idea) OR just your passport. Obviously confirm w your rep but I’m pretty sure that’s all they need.

Anybody know if the 3/24 basics class is still on the schedule? Did it get pushed back? I was planning on giving my current employer notice today...

Anybody know if the 3/24 basics class is still on the schedule? Did it get pushed back? I was planning on giving my current employer notice today...
Yea it’s still on the course catalog. Did you get an FOL yet? Because I’m waiting to give notice until I get mine.

Not sure about basics start date, but I just got an email this morning from my HR rep to accept the 3/17/2021 onboarding.

I just got my “All clear” letter with start date. FOL will be following but they are having me reply to an email verifying some of the information that was asked durning the initial I Trevor’s process to make sure it stays the same. They are also asking for my college transcripts. Only issue I’m having is my college takes a week to get the transcripts to me and they want this information back within 2 days. Has anyone come across this? I emailed my HR POC to see how I should proceed.

I just got my “All clear” letter with start date. FOL will be following but they are having me reply to an email verifying some of the information that was asked durning the initial I Trevor’s process to make sure it stays the same. They are also asking for my college transcripts. Only issue I’m having is my college takes a week to get the transcripts to me and they want this information back within 2 days. Has anyone come across this? I emailed my HR POC to see how I should proceed.
Do you not have the work history to qualify for the position? They never asked for my transcripts but I have years of work history, more than enough to qualify for the job
Yea it’s still on the course catalog. Did you get an FOL yet? Because I’m waiting to give notice until I get mine.
No FOL that's why I'm on the fence about putting in notice on a high paying job

To my knowledge work history should have been enough as well. I’ve carried a job for the last 14 years consecutively, been with my current employer for the last 7 straight. Some of them were college jobs so maybe they were not able to confirm employment with some of the ones in the past ??‍♂️
Do you not have the work history to qualify for the position? They never asked for my transcripts but I have years of work history, more than enough to qualify for the job.

Back
Top Bottom