Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Do you not have the work history to qualify for the position? They never asked for my transcripts but I have years of work history, more than enough to qualify for the job

No FOL that's why I'm on the fence about putting in notice on a high paying job
Yea, I would wait to give notice. It sounds like (and I could be wrong) the earliest on board for us is 3/17. You’ve got plenty of time to give notice.

Yea, I would wait to give notice. It sounds like (and I could be wrong) the earliest on board for us is 3/17. You’ve got plenty of time to give notice.
Hmm... I'll probably still give my notice for 3/13 last day. I know they'll give me with l work after that date if I ask for it. Free time would be nice, haven't had any for a while and I guess I need to pack for a trip to god knows where.

Anybody else mulled over the idea of doing basics over the road? Might be good timing for some southern national parks

I was hoping to get my FOL today after passing my drug test and answering questions from the previous EODS form a couple of days ago. Maybe Monday then...

Hmm... I'll probably still give my notice for 3/13 last day. I know they'll give me with l work after that date if I ask for it. Free time would be nice, haven't had any for a while and I guess I need to pack for a trip to god knows where.

Anybody else mulled over the idea of doing basics over the road? Might be good timing for some southern national parks
3/12 will be my last day at my current job once I give my notice. I'll be counting down the days now ?

They just wanted to know through email if your answers have changed or not
Oh I might have already done that. I'm so far removed from the start of the hiring process I couldn't even guess what was on the eods. I remember it being mildly irritating. Probably never forget what eqip was. It's hilarious to think that I was totally finished a year ago. Could've been cpc or damn close by now. Such is life, eh?

To my knowledge work history should have been enough as well. I’ve carried a job for the last 14 years consecutively, been with my current employer for the last 7 straight. Some of them were college jobs so maybe they were not able to confirm employment with some of the ones in the past ??‍♂️
Doubt that's it. I put over thirty jobs on my eqip. Many of those restaurants folded soon after I left. I even did 18 months of school 2017-18...

Oh I might have already done that. I'm so far removed from the start of the hiring process I couldn't even guess what was on the eods. I remember it being mildly irritating. Probably never forget what eqip was. It's hilarious to think that I was totally finished a year ago. Could've been cpc or damn close by now. Such is life, eh?
I think about that sometimes because I was fully cleared at the beginning of April last year. We could have all been long through the academy by now. Crazy to think about

All of my friends who graduated the academy in 2019 haven't even passed their first D side, or A side (whatever might come before the D side). We'd still be sitting there doing nothing but maps.

All of my friends who graduated the academy in 2019 haven't even passed their first D side, or A side (whatever might come before the D side). We'd still be sitting there doing nothing but maps.
I still have no idea what the D Levels mean.

I don't know what most of these initialisms are. I'm just back here eating popcorn wondering what all the fuss is about as I browse through posts

I still have no idea what the D Levels mean.

I don't know what most of these initialisms are. I'm just back here eating popcorn wondering what all the fuss is about as I browse through posts
From getting to facility to getting CPC usually takes 2-3 years at any given Z, maybe a little less in some cases. You graduate the academy and start out as AG, making about 50k. USUALLY, before covid, within the first few months you'd get your first D side cert (D side is the position you'll train on at the academy, its the coordination position on radar) and you would get a pretty significant pay raise. Trainees from 2 years ago haven't gotten off their AG pay yet. All i'm trying to say is even though we lost a year of seniority to the people who got in right before us and covid, we will probably be pretty close to the same level of training as them in our first couple of years.

i.e. no where near CPC

From getting to facility to getting CPC usually takes 2-3 years at any given Z, maybe a little less in some cases. You graduate the academy and start out as AG, making about 50k. USUALLY, before covid, within the first few months you'd get your first D side cert (D side is the position you'll train on at the academy, its the coordination position on radar) and you would get a pretty significant pay raise. Trainees from 2 years ago haven't gotten off their AG pay yet. All i'm trying to say is even though we lost a year of seniority to the people who got in right before us and covid, we will probably be pretty close to the same level of training as them in our first couple of years.

i.e. no where near CPC
I thought most facilities were 1-2 years to check out. Some under a year. I noticed some facilities only have AG and D3 before CPC. What's that about?

i.e. no where near CPC

*Laughs in Terminal*

Back
Top Bottom