Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

They didn't get enough people last bid so probably want to move this bid along quicker.

Nah, I don't think that's the case considering F5awp didn't even apply and got a ATSA invite lol. It's most likely a glitch. Although who knows? Maybe they are hurting for people and actually went back and invited previous applicants for Pool 1.

Nah, I don't think that's the case considering F5awp didn't even apply and got a ATSA invite lol. It's most likely a glitch. Although who knows? Maybe they are hurting for people and actually went back and invited previous applicants for Pool 1.

But there are exam dates on the psi website

It's a glitch. Everyone I know who's actually at the academy right now from last year's bid also got the email. Pretty sure they don't expect us to go take it again.

It's a glitch. Everyone I know who's actually at the academy right now from last year's bid also got the email. Pretty sure they don't expect us to go take it again.

Sounds about right. When my spouse applied in 2014, the PSI website showed him applying for the FAA position but got hired for a HR position, then they kept showing another persons social security. He got everything sorted and got hired but it was a bit of a mess. I'm not too surprised they have another glitch.

Sounds about right. When my spouse applied in 2014, the PSI website showed him applying for the FAA position but got hired for a HR position, then they kept showing another persons social security. He got everything sorted and got hired but it was a bit of a mess. I'm not too surprised they have another glitch.
Hello Annabe, How do I find the website page PSI that list the class dates for the ATSA class date.
would you please send me the link.
Thanks

Hello Annabe, How do I find the website page PSI that list the class dates for the ATSA class date.
would you please send me the link.
Thanks

It should be different for different areas. There’s not one single link that shows dates for everywhere. You have to find a location first and then select a time.

That is if you’ve been invited to take the ATSA, by the sounds of it, this has probably been a glitch.

Those who received an ATSA invite does your USA jobs still say received? When I did it I don't remember if it went from received to referred before or after the ATSA (pretty sure it was after). Also if I end up getting an invite again how do I just keep my same score?

Those who received an ATSA invite does your USA jobs still say received? When I did it I don't remember if it went from received to referred before or after the ATSA (pretty sure it was after). Also if I end up getting an invite again how do I just keep my same score?
So last year with the ATC bid, I believe it went from received to qualified/not qualified just before ATSA invites came out. Then after ATSA testing it changed to either referred or not referred. But thats just ATC, not sure if the FSS bid is any different.
My USA jobs still says recieved for both FSS and ATC bids even though I got the ATSA invite.

It’s ok, we will continue to get fucked for a few more years while NATCA pushes to give more preference to CTI people.

Interestingly the new bill they are trying to push through would eliminate the 10% rule. It’s funny because their intent is to hire more vets and CTI grads, but if it’s anything like last bid they would have just hired more OTS. Also, they state CTI and Vets have a better success rate at the academy, which I would love to see stats on because half the CTI kids in my class failed.

Interestingly the new bill they are trying to push through would eliminate the 10% rule. It’s funny because their intent is to hire more vets and CTI grads, but if it’s anything like last bid they would have just hired more OTS. Also, they state CTI and Vets have a better success rate at the academy, which I would love to see stats on because half the CTI kids in my class failed.
If passed, would this new bill take effect into the current '19 OTS bid?

Back
Top Bottom