Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Just happened to check my email and there the email was. Pool 2. Received @ 12:20PM PDT, Oregon. Good luck to everyone!

I got Best Qualified last time and have since moved from Pool 2 to Pool 1. I would like to keep my score. Anyone know how to do that?

I got Best Qualified last time and have since moved from Pool 2 to Pool 1. I would like to keep my score. Anyone know how to do that?
I'm gonna call HR tomorrow since I am sure they are swamped today and figure that out. When I applied for the FSS bid and got the chance to take the ATSA I did nothing at all. I did not schedule, did not call HR, nothing. I am now referred on that bid lol. So it's possible they just have the score on file already.

What is everyone's plan for the ATSA test. How long are you guys studying and when are you planning on taking it? This is going to be my first time taking this test

My partner got the email and he applied pool 1 (he’s former military and has work experience but no degree). I’m pool 2 and no email yet (college degree and 10 years cumulative work experience). ? ??
I also received the email!

Nearest testing center is 90miles away and we live in Austin, TX. ?

Earliest date available is 9/24
Last date available is 10/7

Got the email, second time taking the test, may the odds be ever in your favor.

Also inb4 people start asking when they get their "results"

What is everyone's plan for the ATSA test. How long are you guys studying and when are you planning on taking it? This is going to be my first time taking this test
I took it last year so I know what to expect, but don't panic over studying. There is a study guide available, app in the app store too, but as long as you can do simple math, pay attention, and can read word problems and comprehend them, you shouldn't have an issue.

Back
Top Bottom