Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

I reached out just now and a rep told me that if you want to carry over a previous ATSA score, you simply don't have to do anything and the score will automatically carry over.
Thank you, saved me a phone call lol

I reached out just now and a rep told me that if you want to carry over a previous ATSA score, you simply don't have to do anything and the score will automatically carry over.

So what is the advantage of doing this? I passed the ATSA last year but didn't get picked, should I retake?

So what is the advantage of doing this? I passed the ATSA last year but didn't get picked, should I retake?

I'd retake it if you aren't in the 'Best Qualified' band. You can call and ask them what band you scored in. Your latest ATSA score will supersede a previous score even if it's worse. So if you placed in the top band the consensus on these forums is to not retake.

Waited quite a bit, they are understandably busy.
Makes sense, it's why I didn't want to bother them yesterday. Figured it would be a little better today

From what I heard once it get the the qualified bands the candidates from "Best Qualified" were randomly selected. Source: me talking to myself.
But for real, unless HR has exact scores there's not really a good way to choose one Best Qualified candidate to another besides maybe work experience

I'd retake it if you aren't in the 'Best Qualified' band. You can call and ask them what band you scored in. Your latest ATSA score will supersede a previous score even if it's worse. So if you placed in the top band the consensus on these forums is to not retake.

From what I heard once it get the the qualified bands the candidates from "Best Qualified" were randomly selected. Source: me talking to myself.
But for real, unless HR has exact scores there's not really a good way to choose one Best Qualified candidate to another besides maybe work experience

Thanks guys

Have yet to receive an E-Mail (pool 2 applicant) perhaps there was something wrong with my application? or are they still sending out E-mails?

Just checked my usajobs status and I’m referred! I guess I’m just waiting on a offer letter now?
Referred is basically saying your application looks ok. You still have to take the ATSA, then score high enough, then go through medical and security checks before any offer happens. Still a long way to go.

Referred is basically saying your application looks ok. You still have to take the ATSA, then score high enough, then go through medical and security checks before any offer happens. Still a long way to go.
I took the atsa last bid and did all that.
Anyone know if I have to recomplete my clearance items when I get my offer letter?

Referred is supposed to happen after the ATSA. Which bid is saying this?
This is the June 2019 bid thread right?

Could be a perk of using last years score. Straight to referred. Maybe you’ll be ahead of the hiring pack this round, though that makes too much sense for the FAA to do.

Makes sense, it's why I didn't want to bother them yesterday. Figured it would be a little better today

Yeah, you have best qualified, well qualified and qualified.

Wonder if there's any stories out there of "qualified" candidates being selected.

Has anyone else clicked the link in the email and ended up without any tests on the "View my activities" page? I tried find my records but without an ATSAT_ID_NUMBER its a dead end. I can't find what number that would be referencing and PSI is a pain to try to call I've tried twice now.

Back
Top Bottom