Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

You should call or consider a different facility. The closest facility to me I called multiple times and emailed and never got a response, called one that was 30 mi away and they picked up immediately and scheduled quickly.

Yea unfortunately this facility is the closest by a good distance, something like 30 miles to 100 miles. Which is odd cause I live near a major city and my state doesn't even have a proctor on the list. I've emailed another person in the same facility in hopes to schedule something with them.

Had my MMPI-2 today. I think I took about 45-50 minutes. I giggled through most of it because those questions were WILD! I'm all done at this point. I'm slightly worried about the eyesight portion of medical, but feeling good overall!

Had my MMPI-2 today. I think I took about 45-50 minutes. I giggled through most of it because those questions were WILD! I'm all done at this point. I'm slightly worried about the eyesight portion of medical, but feeling good overall!
Congrats! I just finished my MMPI as well. I'm also done with everything, so now we just wait for clearance.

Yea unfortunately this facility is the closest by a good distance, something like 30 miles to 100 miles. Which is odd cause I live near a major city and my state doesn't even have a proctor on the list. I've emailed another person in the same facility in hopes to schedule something with them.
Yeah. I had to drive 2.5 hours to do my MMPI, even though I live in the state capitol that has an international airport. A guy a while back said the proctor here retired and they just never replaced him.

Yeah definitely make it a point to contact all the listed people at the facility. I first tried to contact the proctor listed as "primary" and turns out she was on vacation until January. So I contacted the next person on the list and turns out that person is the one that handles the MMPI-2 testing anyway. So worth a shot!

Had my medical today and took about an hour. I was really nervous about my far distance vision but my AME assured everything looked good and no notes worth noting rejection? and now its just up to the flight surgeon. ?? Completely finished with everything!!

Last edited:
Had my medical today and took about an hour. I was really nervous about my far distance vision but my AME assured everything looked good and no notes worth noting rejection? and now its just up to the flight surgeon. ?? Completely finished with everything!!
Nice! Mine didn't tell me till after that she had me reading the 15/20 lines. Passed either way!

Nice! Mine didn't tell me till after that she had me reading the 15/20 lines. Passed either way!
Also, congrats!

Question- my supervisor (and the supervisor of my supervisor) have retired from where I used to work. The next guy up the ladder is the CFO of the company- for the eQip, who should I direct it to? I doubt the CFO even knows my name or face...

Last edited:
I find it so comical; all the people that are moving through the process so quickly that are trying to slow it down to allow an easier transition. And then all of the people in the exact opposite boat who are anxious to keep the process moving as fast as possible.

I think that if you don’t have any significant criminal background, you will be granted a conditional clearance and can go to the academy.
I agree. I was just wondering cuz it looks like at least most of the people who already have FOLs have had background checks done by the government before.

Back
Top Bottom