Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Just got the clarification email from my HR rep RK. She asked/confirmed a 1/15 onboarding with a 1/19 basics start date. I have to accept this and then she will send an FOL. Then I should be receiving an email from the Academy (not sure if it will be from HR or instructors) about additional information regarding the class 3-4 weeks before our start date.

So who still hasn't gotten a call? Seems like this week, the people who fully cleared in late April 2020 and/or stranglers from 2017 and 2018 bid received a class date.

FYI, I cleared in early July 2020.

Fully cleared early May 2020 here. Still waiting on a call. Reached out to KH via email last week to see if there were any updates but he hasn’t gotten back to me.

I was cleared in July 2020 and I'm also waiting. Got in touch with CS the other day and all she said was that they're making calls now and they'll get to me as soon as possible.

I was cleared in July 2020 and I'm also waiting. Got in touch with CS the other day and all she said was that they're making calls now and they'll get to me as soon as possible.
I'm guessing that's who I spoke to this morning - at 9am she said she had 50 more phone calls to make for the day.

Back
Top Bottom