Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ALLSRCE-61676

Also cleared around late April/early May. POC is CS. Ive been in contact with her off and on but it's a lot of "we don't know, we'll be in touch"

So yeah , still waiting on my call but I'm hopeful it's soon.

Anyone in OKC/passed for enroute used the pointsixtyfive academy study guide? Would you recommend looking through it beforehand or just wait until I start? I have an aviation background if that makes a difference.

Anyone in OKC/passed for enroute used the pointsixtyfive academy study guide? Would you recommend looking through it beforehand or just wait until I start? I have an aviation background if that makes a difference.
I've finished online enroute basics and used the study guide.

It's a good supplement to use for studying. I'd say the quizzes alone are worth it.

I just purchased it maybe two weeks ago after i got my Academy date. I have my CTI so i have seen alot of this information before and i took a look at the study guide and its definitely worth it. The test alone might have questions that might be on the actual FAA test.

Back
Top Bottom