Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-63736

HR just told me that they haven’t heard anything regarding direct hires so they are moving forward as normal
I emailed my medical contact asking if I should expect delays, here is the response.
“No we are all working with no interruptions with medical we are all electronic and should not cause a delay.”

For those of you who received your FOL:
How long, after sending back your rated facility list, was the turn around on finding out your location?

The last list I got a day after it was due, so 6 days. This last list I was expecting a result today but nothing came in, so maybe tomorrow
Yeah I’m still waiting for my list to come so hoping your assignment comes tomorrow. If it doesn’t, seems like we’ve been put on the back burner

I submitted my "dream" list last Wednesday. Awaiting the email today, I heard it take about a week to hear back for the facility placement.
Same, thinking we should have it today or tomorrow. Last time I got a list I got it on the following Tuesday in the morning.

Same, thinking we should have it today or tomorrow. Last time I got a list I got it on the following Tuesday in the morning.
My HR rep is usually good with answering. I was going to give her a call to see if it everything that’s going on is delaying things. The first time you got a facility, was the email from your HR rep or ATO?

My HR rep is usually good with answering. I was going to give her a call to see if it everything that’s going on is delaying things. The first time you got a facility, was the email from your HR rep or ATO?

It was from a senior HR rep not associated with the hiring team, it was the first time I had heard from her. I was going to call HR or email the hiring team as well tomorrow and ask.

Back
Top Bottom