Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-63736

So random question.

On this bid I noticed they got rid of the “CTO or facility rating requirement” and replaced it with “ATC certification or facility rating”. Does this mean you could only have been certified in a couple positions and qualify for the bid so long as you had those couple positions for 52 weeks?

So random question.

On this bid I noticed they got rid of the “CTO or facility rating requirement” and replaced it with “ATC certification or facility rating”. Does this mean you could only have been certified in a couple positions and qualify for the bid so long as you had those couple positions for 52 weeks?
No, its because people who never worked at a tower don't have a 'CTO'. Still requires full certification for wherever you worked.

I would think so but there's probably places that don't rate the entire facility which would still be considered certified. Just semantics. Cant get flight data or ground and qualify for prev exp like years ago, which is what i think you're asking.

I’m in between cycles and got offered an immediate report out of cycle list with Nantucket, MA, Lincoln, NE, and Reading, PA. I could wait on the next cycle of lists. They don’t know when that’ll be though.
Any insight on these/this situation?

There was no need, I had the same list that was already posted. I had one the immediate fills too and the I got my big list.

I’m in between cycles and got offered an immediate report out of cycle list with Nantucket, MA, Lincoln, NE, and Reading, PA. I could wait on the next cycle of lists. They don’t know when that’ll be though.
Any insight on these/this situation?
What does in between cycle immediate report mean? you just got a list of 3 places?

What does in between cycle immediate report mean? you just got a list of 3 places?
I THINK it means he got a random list with those 3 facilities with a an immediate report date. If he doesn’t like those then he can wait for the next round of lists. I’m just guessing here.

Saw this posted on FB, looks like the lists are getting smaller?

Attachments

• CD2B07B1-2852-48EA-8BA5-DD827AE0F611.jpeg
    CD2B07B1-2852-48EA-8BA5-DD827AE0F611.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 214
Back
Top Bottom