Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-19-ATCEXP-63736

Have you gotten anything yet?
No, nothing yet. Maybe tomorrow, but highly doubt it. We're the only two left on this thread and I'm the only one left from this bid waiting. I have no idea why it's taking so long. At some point I need a definite answer, I have to go back to work.

No, nothing yet. Maybe tomorrow, but highly doubt it. We're the only two left on this thread and I'm the only one left from this bid waiting. I have no idea why it's taking so long. At some point I need a definite answer, I have to go back to work.

There are more people on this thread. And there are many people from this bid still waiting. I am not even as far as you are. There are people still waiting from 2017 bids and even farther back than that. They will give you a definite answer as soon as they feel like it, and not a moment sooner. Be patient, this is what we signed up for.

From what i’ve heard, and kind of confirmed is that lists get sent out on Wednesdays. I was told this and seen it said in a few forums, and after i got my “All Clear” for clearances, that next Wednesday i got a list. With the COVID shutdowns i know a lot of stuff was put on hold so it may have changed things.

New list since they had calculated my previous experience so long ago. Offered up to level 8s now:3AA64285-16E4-4CA3-86EF-9D20B97E26F1.jpeg

Last edited:
Take hard looks at Pie srq and RIC. As I'm sure you all are. Also, for wherever you get selected. Give the natca rep/facility a call. Trust me, know what you're getting yourself into.

I'm still waiting as well bro... Medical has all my info and just waiting on the green light from them. I'll probably still be here in 2 years lmao.

Back
Top Bottom