Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

You only check your inbox three times a day? I wish lol I'm not about the "no news is good news" I'm more "no news means anything could happen." I completed my MMPI-2 on Jan 6th, and I haven't heard anything from HR (I have TH). I swear one business day feels like a week, and a weekend feels like a month through all this. I saw that people from the 2019 bid got basic (virtual) dates of late June/early May, so I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for some time this year.
Lol I finished my mmpi on Jan 4 and have TH as well. I don’t expect to hear anything about my mmpi/medical for at least another few weeks-a month based on others’ experience

My EOD was approved 11/9
I received CIL 11/24

I am now complete with the process. I was informed this last Thursday my medical has cleared and am now waiting for my security to be cleared.

I also have TH. I would recommend calling for a follow up.
You got her on the phone!? Never have I ever! Haha I'll try again first thing in the morning!

You got her on the phone!? Never have I ever! Haha I'll try again first thing in the morning!
I recommend emailing her! She always responds to me within like 10 minutes! Lol

My EOD was approved 11/9
I received CIL 11/24

I am now complete with the process. I was informed this last Thursday my medical has cleared and am now waiting for my security to be cleared.

I also have TH. I would recommend calling for a follow up.
When did you have your medical, drug test, and mmpi? I submitted all my security stuff on dec 4, but my boss just opened the letter from security (she has been out sick the last couple weeks so no clue when she actually got it), but she’s sending the letter back tomorrow. So hopefully after they receive that, I’ll get cleared ??

Just got my CIL. So I basically have to wait for people to email aside from scheduling my MMPI? The MMPI is the only thing I can try and schedule now? Am I reading that right? Also anyone in Northern Virginia have any luck getting their MMPI scheduled?

Just got my CIL. So I basically have to wait for people to email aside from scheduling my MMPI? The MMPI is the only thing I can try and schedule now? Am I reading that right? Also anyone in Northern Virginia have any luck getting their MMPI scheduled?
You will get two more emails in the next few days, one from your security POC and another from medical. They will provide more instructions.

You will get two more emails in the next few days, one from your security POC and another from medical. They will provide more instructions.
My medical actually came immediately after (and was tacked onto) the same as my CIL... Which I figured it was automated based on it being CC'ed by my HR POC. Security was the next business day. So far I've made my medical appt, fingerprint appt, and even scheduled my mmpi for next week which i was surprised at.

Just got my FOL enroute for 05/03/2021!
fuckin A nice man. im all clear waiting for a date too, hopefully i can get one of them end of may/beginning of june enroute dates

rubbing hands GIF

Im Pool 1 and I currently have one..... ?? time to overthink, create anxiety for myself, and refresh my email obsessively while I slack off at my current job.
Hahahaha this is hilarious because it's so true!! And me right now! I didn't get everything in until last week, so hopefully, you guys start to get dates sooner than later so that I'll get one after that ?

Back
Top Bottom