Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Interesting, on my email I was told on #2 that I would be Enroute, I wonder if It being blank means Terminal or something else all together.
There's likely no terminal spots available for April unless someone opted for a later class date. The'19 bid have received class dates up to 4/20/20. Based on the onboarding date, it's likely enroute when checked against the FAA course catalog start dates.

Attachments

• FAA Enroute.png
    FAA Enroute.png
    314.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Finally all done with eveything... my medical got delayed to all hell due to back end issues and I ended up getting my physical done 1 day after the 60 day deadline. Luckily my HR rep was looking out for me and got me written confirmation that the delay wouldn't disqualify me.

Word of advice for anyone who's changed their name, make sure the FAA knows about it. I held a class 1 medical for piloting before getting married and never notified them about it cause I'd stopped flying and the medical had expired... go to my exam in early December and the doctors paperwork has my maiden name on it despite never using it once in my application. He refused to continue the exam and I had to go through a month of bs including emailing about 10 people and driving 3 hours to a FSDO to show my marriage license.

Anyway, glad I can finally join in waiting for FOLs!

So I will have to quit my current job before starting the basics online course?
Bummer, its a nice way of getting outside the house during these pandemic times.

Just wondering if anyone is on the same boat as me. I finished my medical back in mid December. I did my over the phone interview for my security clearance back on January 5th and haven't heard anything since. To my knowledge, I have completed everything they've asked of me. Does anyone know if HR tells you that you're all set or do just have to wait and assume?

Just wondering if anyone is on the same boat as me. I finished my medical back in mid December. I did my over the phone interview for my security clearance back on January 5th and haven't heard anything since. To my knowledge, I have completed everything they've asked of me. Does anyone know if HR tells you that you're all set or do just have to wait and assume?
They tell you eventually. I reached out to medical and my security poc and asked myself and they both told me I’m cleared and HR was notified, but I haven’t heard it from HR yet. So if you’re curious, you can email and ask

I submitted my Pre-Employment Interview Worksheet the same day I received my CIL. I have my AME appointment on 02/08, how soon did you guys receive your MedExpress email? Did I schedule my appointment to soon? I also have my MMPI scheduled for 02/11.

They tell you eventually. I reached out to medical and my security poc and asked myself and they both told me I’m cleared and HR was notified, but I haven’t heard it from HR yet. So if you’re curious, you can email and ask
I was told I needed to reach out to my medical POC to inquire about clearance. I cannot find mention of a medical specific POC in any of my emails/attachments. How do you find this information? I completed all of my CIL requirements back in mid-December.

I emailed the general medical email not a specific person and haven’t heard anything. Been 2 weeks since I reached out.

I submitted my Pre-Employment Interview Worksheet the same day I received my CIL. I have my AME appointment on 02/08, how soon did you guys receive your MedExpress email? Did I schedule my appointment to soon? I also have my MMPI scheduled for 02/11.
Got mine 7 days before my appointment.

I contacted the general medical email like 5 days before my appointment and they sent me a medexpress email in a few hours after that

I could be very late to the party and gunna be honest haven't been checking this as frequently, but I saw on USA Jobs just now I wasn't selected. Looks like they never did a 2nd wave of TOLs or they did and I missed it. Best of luck to everyone going to the academy! Whenever that may be haha.

Received CIL yesterday. MMPI and Medical already scheduled, just waiting to hear from Security POC.
Has anyone consulted with their AME before their appointment and/or before submitting the Pre-Employment Interview, just to ensure they fill out things properly? Like making sure history is right to make sure nothing gets flagged.

I was told I needed to reach out to my medical POC to inquire about clearance. I cannot find mention of a medical specific POC in any of my emails/attachments. How do you find this information? I completed all of my CIL requirements back in mid-December.
I sent an email to the 9-agl-avs email address and someone responded to me a day later letting me know I was cleared!

I could be very late to the party and gunna be honest haven't been checking this as frequently, but I saw on USA Jobs just now I wasn't selected. Looks like they never did a 2nd wave of TOLs or they did and I missed it. Best of luck to everyone going to the academy! Whenever that may be haha.
I don't think you missed it, and honestly that's probably a good thing: missing a TOL would feel worse to me than just being not picked this go around.

Keep an eye out for the next bid.

Over the phone interview for security?! Oh man, all I've heard from security is that my "security background investigation is already scheduled" and "we don't need anything else from you right now." This was on 01/17/21, but no one has contacted me, nor have any of my contacts been contacted by the FAA.

And to help, I haven't been able to get ahold of my HR contact (TH) for weeks.

Can you share how your security phone call was scheduled?

Over the phone interview for security?! Oh man, all I've heard from security is that my "security background investigation is already scheduled" and "we don't need anything else from you right now." This was on 01/17/21, but no one has contacted me, nor have any of my contacts been contacted by the FAA.

And to help, I haven't been able to get ahold of my HR contact (TH) for weeks.

Can you share how your security phone call was scheduled?
Not everyone does an interview. If you need one they will scheduled it with you.

I guess I assumed that the FAA pays for the Medical I had, but I keep getting a bill from the Dr’s office. Are we suppose to pay it since we aren’t officially employees?

Back
Top Bottom