Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

When is the next bid?
Nobody knows until it is posted on USAJOBS. It is typically once a year for OTS but who knows what their plan is with the current training backlog.

Man everyone here talking about finishing the mmpi and waiting on class dates, while I'm still here hoping to get eods some day...
You will some day! Some people have posted saying they’re on a list for February so your name could be there too. Don’t lose hope

I have to go further into my medical, cause of color deficiency. I have to retake another colorblind test to see if I am eligible for safety reason. I can see colors! I am not blind. I get confused when 2 similar color are close together.
i wanted to ask if anybody know. Am I able to buy or use color deficiency glasses for the correction? Or they won’t allow that?
I have to go 2nd color vision test as well. I was wondering the same thing.

Has anyone who had to send in supplemental medical records heard back from anyone about their medical clearance? I sent in everything about a month and a half ago and my HR rep said they’re still waiting on my medical clearance. I asked for an update from medical but they’ve never really responded to my questions through this process and I don’t really expect them to give me an update.

Has anyone gotten EODS, a CIL, or even an email or anything from TH at all? Haven’t been able to get ahold of her for almost a month now and wondering if she’s even working. I usually have no problem getting ahold of her

Back
Top Bottom