Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-20-ALLSRCE-65607

Has anyone gotten EODS, a CIL, or even an email or anything from TH at all? Haven’t been able to get ahold of her for almost a month now and wondering if she’s even working. I usually have no problem getting ahold of her
I've been able to get ahold of her via email once back in December and once by phone at the beginning of January. But I've just been getting her voicemail as of lately. I've been wondering the same thing..

I've been able to get ahold of her via email once back in December and once by phone at the beginning of January. But I've just been getting her voicemail as of lately. I've been wondering the same thing..
I got ahold of her last on January 4th. That’s it. Makes me nervous that none of us have been able to get in touch with her

I swear in in April, classes should start via online.
Post a screenshot of your email! I wanna see! How exciting!

This is total conjecture, but hear me out.

Looking at the other bids in front of us, they appear to be mostly caught up now as far as dates being sent out. It also seems like some of you who were still waiting on CILs are starting to recieve them. And now I think we have our first official Virtual Basics date being sent out for this particular bid as seen in Becky's post above.

I theorize that most of us will be seeing dates and/or FOLs in the coming 4 or so weeks. Knock on wood, of course.

Very exciting. Keep an eye on all of your email inboxes, everyone.

This is total conjecture, but hear me out.

Looking at the other bids in front of us, they appear to be mostly caught up now as far as dates being sent out. It also seems like some of you who were still waiting on CILs are starting to recieve them. And now I think we have our first official Virtual Basics date being sent out for this particular bid as seen in Becky's post above.

I theorize that most of us will be seeing dates and/or FOLs in the coming 4 or so weeks. Knock on wood, of course.

Very exciting. Keep an eye on all of your email inboxes, everyone.

I agree, it seems like the academy backlog is starting to clear. I think it also helps that this bid seems small compared to previous years. Hopefully, by the time we get through the academy they let trainees back into facilities.

I don’t see how they can tell you that you can’t be dual employed. They can’t control what your free time is dedicated to. And living off $12-ish hourly pre tax is not doable for a lot of people for potentially an extended period of time.

Not to mention there was conflicting information from HR in the 2019 bid about whether people can work another job or not.

Last edited:
I don’t see how they can tell you that you can’t be dual employed. They can’t control what your free time is dedicated to. And living off $12-ish hourly pre tax is not doable for a lot of people for potentially an extended period of time.

Not to mention there was conflicting information from HR in the 2019 bid about whether people can work another job or not.
It's gonna be a fun time taking a $17/hr pay cut ?

Edit: assuming all my stuff gets accepted and everything goes smoothly ?

It's gonna be a fun time taking a $17/hr pay cut ?

Edit: assuming all my stuff gets accepted and everything goes smoothly ?
You and me both. Been saving a nice nest egg and settling any outstanding debts for my short term pay cut. We both know it’ll be worth it in the long run, though.

I’m expecting as early as April for the first 2020 classes.
I wouldn't get your hopes up there. There are a bunch of us with TOLs from the 2019 bid that are fully cleared and still waiting on onboarding dates.
I don't think there is any chance classes are gonna start that early.
Would definitely be wishful thinking.
I swear in in April, classes should start via online.
Should’ve made a bet.

Back
Top Bottom